R.I.P. LAMBERT

tampa

JoiseyCat you're a legrider. Go hump lambert's leg in private. Get a room!

The bottom line is we all had fun pulling lambert's chain all week long. I admit he did an ok job of keeping up with all the posts. I put him to the test, and he passed, but his team still FAILED just like I knew they would.

Looks like lambert's going to be spending a lot of time in the basement... because a year is a long time to wait for another chance at the playoff's.

It was a close game, but I never had any doubt the Bengals would be there when they were needed.

As the final touchdown was scored, I whispered the words aloud, "eat that... LAMBERT"

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE RAVENS GAME... WORRY ABOUT KEEPING THE BASEMENT COMFORTABLE FOR YOU AND THE STEELERS.

JoiseyCat you're a legrider. Go hump lambert's leg in private. Get a room!

Get a life, buclander. Only thing good about Tampa was the nudie bars and then they passed the no touch ordinance.

You guys turned Benalszone into Lambertzone. Ya wanna smack the troll around after his team loses, fine, but you create 100 threads about him and he wins.

JoiseyCat,

It's a good thing you've been off the board for a while. Because just to let you know - you're now the NEXT VICTIM.

I gave all credit to Cincy even though I am a Tampa fan. I backed the Cincy fans to the end because I respect the Bengals and their fans - except for you!

You come onto this board, not knowing a dayumn thing about this lambert ordeal and you want to tell me who the winner is? From my perspective you're just a cheerleader. Too bad, you're cheering the losers.

He didn't win anything because all he did was cry. I put his lights out that's why he won't be posting here anymore. ALL THANKS TO ME.

Basically he's a 14 year trapped in a 50 year old's body. I made him feel like he was havin Out of Body Experiences. And if you don't know your role and shut your pie hole, then you're next.

PERIOD.

-Tampa

Yo, Lambert, sorry I missed this week. Haven't gone thru all the threads but it sounds like you really yanked the locals' chains! I don't think I've ever seen a single poster on any board get this many threads named after him!

The real Lambert would be proud... :lol:

While you're at it check out some of his threads over on McMillen and Wife. This guy is a troll with a capital T. They are gracious winners though. Check out the responses to the Browns fans after they won that game. Compared to these guys, the KC trolls were sportsmen of the year.

Lambert. Our team won ..... your team lost ...... that is the end of our business with you this year, so just go away quietly. Don't ask us to beat the Ravens because you can't, and definitey do not root for us to take the division while you sit in the basement. Now go get your reversible jersey and jacket and turn them inside out so the Eagles emblem is showing. It's amazing how many Eagles fans show up in Pennsyltucky when the Steelers get put out of the running.

JoiseyCat,

It's a good thing you've been off the board for a while.  Because just to let you know - you're now the NEXT VICTIM.

Oh, goody. I was looking for a reason to waste time during work hours this week.

I gave all credit to Cincy even though I am a Tampa fan.  I backed the Cincy fans to the end because I respect the Bengals and their fans - except for you!

Awesome. A *Tampa Bay Bucs fan* doesn't like me. Dang, but it must hurt watching Keyshawn's cousin kick butt for the Bengals. BTW, where is Keyshawn this week...and next week...and the week after...oh, right, just give him the damn Fox sports mike, right?

You come onto this board, not knowing a dayumn thing about this lambert ordeal and you want to tell me who the winner is?

"Come onto this board?" You checked that little post count number under my screen name? Go back to earlier this week and you'll find my response to Lambert58...basically that he offered 0 reasons to believe Pitt would win except for inane ramblings about how good Pitt was 30 years ago. I wasn't aware a more extensive dismissal had become needed. Certainly not multiple threads named after the guy.

From my perspective you're just a cheerleader.

Nah, if I were a cheerleader I would have huge hooters and then I'd never post here because I'd be too busy looking at myself in the mirror all day. :lol:

He didn't win anything because all he did was cry.  I put his lights out that's why he won't be posting here anymore.  ALL THANKS TO ME.

Well, heck, great. Thanks for the assist. I can understand why you're spending so much time here since it looks like the Bucs won't be going anywhere...

And if you don't know your role and shut your pie hole, then you're next.

I'm next for pie? Cool! :lol: