University Of Kentucky, whats wrong?

I don't know what to do with this football team right now. I think these coaches are using the probation as a crutch and an excuse and its starting to really irritate me. After everyone said that Lorenzen wasn't a fit for this offense, this offense hit rock bottom this year for a few games (DEAD LAST IN THE NCAA). No stud recruits have even been targeted for next season. These coaches aren't doing much to get better players more fit for this system.

I do have to say though, after all this, our season ticket group of 8 guys will renew again next year. We constantly rank in the top 25 in the nation...in average attendance. If only the attitude on the field was like the attitude in the stands....

And furthermore...that's why there's basketball season!

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!

UK is a hoops school. The focus of the athletic department is basketball, and it's obvious. Maybe all the basketball schools should get together in their own conference (Kentucky, Indiana, Duke, Arizona...). At least in a conference like that, one of of them would be forced to win more than 2 games! Actually, no, they'd probably find a way to tie.

:P

UGAY has sucked for years, football wise. They got lucky when Crotch attended their school.
I bet it took you all day to come up with that one Barbie. Granted they have stunk it up this year but most years they do ok. Of course when your talking SEC football your talking the best football. Now if they played in some powder puff league like CUSA they would be at or near the top every year. ;)

Usually their Linemen are undersized and too slow.

Nice scouting :lol: That's the least of their problems. Have you even watched a game this year or any other year for that matter? It's hard to defend their play this year but I could resist. Next time save your babble for Bengal bashing Barbie or at least post something with substance. :blink:

UK's problem is the coach and the conference. BTW when has Kentucky had a winning season? No disrespect intended but whenever they won it wasn't memorable.

Rich Brooks was coach at Oregon for 19 seasons. It took him 15 of those to get his first winning season. Coach Brooks is one of the nicest individuals you will ever meet, problem is he really isn't that good of a coach. He doesn't suck by any means but I sincerely doubt he has what it takes to make UK a consistent winner!

Hudson resigned...thank God! Did anyone else see brooks cry?

I'd like to see them bring in a coach that isnt making it in the NFL...a la Butch Davis. There are many other possibilities out there. I've even heard Brooks to OC, Parcells to HC. Who knows. I just hope we don't blow the golden opportunity to turn the team around.

I'd like to see them bring in a coach that isnt making it in the NFL...a la Butch Davis. There are many other possibilities out there. I've even heard Brooks to OC, Parcells to HC. Who knows. I just hope we don't blow the golden opportunity to turn the team around.

I seen that. i dont think its gonna solve the problem.

You all may disagree, but I think we need to think about maybe bringing in Ron Zook. The guy can recruit, and that's something we've lacked for a while, plus he wouldn't have any pressure to have to do good since he would be coaching one of the worst teams in the SEC.

I know I'd take him over Brooks anyday!