Chad At it Again.

Kirkendall

The buck starts here

WR Johnson promises fine-inducing celebration

By Mark Curnutte

Enquirer staff writer

The biggest news today was Chad Johnson's repeat of a request he made in a post-game interview Sunday that fans should bring $1 to Paul Brown Stadium to help him pay the fine he would incur for scoring a touchdown against the Steelers this week.

"I need all fans to bring $1 to the gate. Don't forget," the Bengals wide receiver said today. "They'll be a bucket for a dollar at the gate this week. Next week I need everybody to bring a bottle of Pepto."

Johnson was referring to a prank gone awry last month when he sent Cleveland's four defensive backs each a bottle of Pepto-Bismol before the game. The Bengals lost 34-17 at Cleveland, and Johnson dropped several passes.

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis, when informed of Johnson's newest comments and appeal for help paying his fine, did not appear pleased.

"Not a wise thing," Lewis said. "It's not his fine that's as significant as if we get a penalty."

In other news today, Bengals right tackle Willie Anderson again is listed as questionable for the game Sunday but said he will play.

He said he would play every game the rest of the season.

Anderson has a bad right knee and has not practiced in either of the past two weeks.

Starting cornerback Deltha O'Neal (elbow) also remained questionable.

What is he going to do with all the pepto the fans bring???

It's all part of the "be a Cleveland Brown fan for a day" promotion. As soon as the ref makes his first bad call robbing the Bengals of a potential touchdown, all the fans will throw their pepto bottles onto the field in disgust. At which point Marvin will find a microphone on the sideline and tell the crowd, "you don't live in Cleveland. You live in Cincinnati!!" Reminding us all that it's better to endure 14 straight years of non-winning seasons, than it is to be a Browns fan for one day.

Chads awesome, one of, or my favorite Bengal. The stuff he does is funny but please dont do it if A) We get a penalty out of it. and B) If you do it, please make sure were gona win.

Although I don't have a clue what hes got planned, but hopefully its something funny-but wont affect us penalty wise and is at a good time aka last play of the game and CJ gets a TD or something, although hopefully it wont have to come down to the final play :D

Now I know our D is going to put a whoppin on CJ for running his mouth. Will he ever learn?

Poor ol Johnson... :(

Nevermind...I take back what I said. I can't wait for Chad to do something so everyone around the country can see replays of it and see the Steelers defense get schooled by Chad.

Very true, Steelers are great, lets hope the O-line can hold up. But if Rudi can put up 100+ again, a long with the fact Palmers gettin better game by game..also throw in the fact that the bengals D has gotten a lot more solid, Cincys got a decent shot. Starting to get a little off topic here, so back to Chad...hopefully he has a huge game and the Bengals pick up the win :player:

Now I know our D is going to put a whoppin on CJ for running his mouth. Will he ever learn?

Poor ol Johnson...  :(

Nevermind...I take back what I said. I can't wait for Chad to do something so everyone around the country can see replays of it and see the Steelers defense get schooled by Chad.

Is he going to dominate our defense? :rolleyes:

You've got to be joking! No way that guy dominates this defense. If TO got shut down then there's no way Chad Johnson dominates us. That assertion is down right hilarious!

LMAO at you! :wacko::lol:

You've got to be joking! No way that guy dominates this defense. If TO got shut down then there's no way Chad Johnson dominates us. That assertion is down right hilarious!

Promise me you will be back here on Monday to take your verbal a$$-whooping.

Champ Bailey, the current leader in votes for the Pro Bowl, a guy noone else has beaten, a guy quarterbacks AVOID throwing in the vicinity of, got OWNED by Chad!

You think the Steelers corners are better than Bailey? Dream on.

FYI: It's going to be a long day for Ben. Anything he throws is going to be picked!

Promise me you will be back here on Monday to take your verbal a$$-whooping.

GASP! PANIC! LOOK OF AMAZEMENT!?!

Is that BAX saying we are going to win? Next thing you know, Barbarian will be taking off his lacy underwear and admitting that Geoff Hobson isn't the anti-christ! :blink:

Champ Bailey, the current leader in votes for the Pro Bowl, a guy noone else has beaten, a guy quarterbacks AVOID throwing in the vicinity of, got OWNED by Chad!

:rolleyes:

It takes more than just one guy to beat our defense. We attack the quarterback so Palmer won't have time to even think about throwing it to him.

McNabb and TO couldn't even figure out the Steelers. They were about to fight on the sidelines because of how frustrated they were.

Steelers are going to dominate on Sunday! I can't wait until we steam roll another team yet again...

I love it! :D

Usually, I wouldn't mind this. But this week we need to have ALL attention on the Steelers game. This is just another distraction. But, you have to admit that your a little curious as to what he's going to do thats going to be so amazing.

that is, if he even GETS into the endzone.

McNabb and TO couldn't even figure out the Steelers. They were about to fight on the sidelines because of how frustrated they were.

That's because they play you guys once every 4 years.

We, on the other hand, play you twice a year.

Like I said before, nothing new to see here, no one's fearing the Steelers.

ok ok u guys are looking at the 2 situations completely wrong. first the fine, its funny as hell and its for the fans to do a celebration vs the pittspuke if he gets a TD. He wont get a penalty, im sure he knows what will get him a fine and what will get him a penalty.

2nd, the pepto thing is for charity, the more ppl that bring pepto to the game, the more sales pepto had and the more money going to charity. You guys always look at the negative i swear to god.

*hugz chad*