CHAD JOHNSON KNOW HIS NAME

tampa

I sat back and watched and I laughed at you lambert.

Good game. I hope you're drunk from the jack and coke that you were drinking, because right now you should feel pretty numb.

THIS JUST IN... lambert's been rushed to the hospital after needing CPR. His sissy heart couldn't take the Bengals forcing out the last Squeel of his sissy steelers.

Johnson, schmonson, how about some love for my main man Matt Schobel??? IMHO he is the single most under-rated TE in the NFL. Young, great hands, can take hits, and he gets better every game.

And Kitna! Sheesh, what is he, like 22-9 TD/INT? Someone bottle this guy now because you will never see him have this kind of year again!

Brandon Bennett? WHERE YA BEEN, BUDDY? 'BOUT TIME YOUR BUTT BROKE OUT!!! Great play on ST and running from scrimmage.

Artrell Hawkins: talk about love/hate. I think I love him just a bit more than I hate him today.

Duane Clemons. Someone tell me why the Chiefs dumped this guy? He's kicking azz!

Good job by Graham today...of course Ricardson was a disaster waiting to happen...and almost did several times. If we ever get both our kickers moving in the same direction on the same day we'll be unbeatable.

This is why I love the Bengals. They are finding a way to get everone into the game.

And that, at least on offense, is the big, big difference this year. The Bengals have the one thing on offense that all championship teams need: an abundance of weapons. Between CJ and PW, an emerging K-wash, Dillon and Rudi, and Schobel, not to mention "krazy legs" Kitna as Lap likes to say, the Bengals can hit you from every side. It's an OC's dram: saturate the opposing defense, and Bratkowski is just letting it all hang out -- mostly. They need more cajones and less timidity when they have the lead. Play to win, Braty boy, to win.

You guys keep referring to the offense, if we lose it's not going to be because of offense, our defense needs help. We are allowing too many yards and 3rd down conversions (65%). The great offences in the NFL aren't what wins it all, proved in the past 3 SB's, its the defense and our inability to shut down teams late in the game, is going to hurt us.

BTW - Why no props for Brandon Bennett? He returned the ball 27 yards to the 48 allowing Kitna and co. to get the game winning TD (when was the last time we said that?) Plus, he had an 18 yard draw that allowed the TD pass.

Good game on offense and special teams, defense is about to send me to the hospital though.