Dolphins go back to Feeley

skyline

im sick of hearing the flip flop crap about kerry. EVERYONE FLIPS FLOPS ON ISSUES. Its called knowledge and experience. If you never change ur mind on a topic u are blinded with ignorance. Bush flops alot, why not point that stupid crap out too? AND THE ELECTION IS OVER. move on already.

im sick of hearing the flip flop crap about kerry. EVERYONE FLIPS FLOPS ON ISSUES. Its called knowledge and experience. If you never change ur mind on a topic u are blinded with ignorance. Bush flops alot, why not point that stupid crap out too? AND THE ELECTION IS OVER. move on already.

You still mad you lost? :lol::lol::lol:

Is John Kerry giving the coaching staff for the Fins advice? Flip Flop, Flip Flop!

Actually, the Fins are listening too much to the neofootballians, who are telling them to go with Feeley and ignore the "reality-based" community. Feeley will be successful. No TDs, lots of picks? No matter, we define "success"... :P

im sick of hearing the flip flop crap about kerry.  EVERYONE FLIPS FLOPS ON ISSUES.  Its called knowledge and experience.  If you never change ur mind on a topic u are blinded with ignorance.  Bush flops alot, why not point that stupid crap out too?  AND THE ELECTION IS OVER.  move on already.

You still mad you lost? :lol::lol::lol:

Somehow I knew I'd get a rise out of some dumocrat.

The dolphins have been hijacked by the Neo-fins. In the Neo-fins world view, there is much less emphasis on coordination between coaches, players, and the rest of the organization. Each person on the team should have the right to do whatever they wish to do with their time, money and resources as long as it does not infringe on the similar rights of those around them. It was such an attitude that led to a primary Dolphin statesman to leave unexpectedly last summer. While personal liberty is high, this leads to less cohesion and even in-fighting among the group. In dispute are most of the domestic programs as well as foreign policy, which is basically everything. The Neo-fins attempt to be aggressive with their foreign policy, especially when visiting cold weather stadiums, but they have not been able to put up a strong consistent front, but this is not a new development. Now they can't even put up a strong consistent front in any stadium, including their own. It also doesn't help that they keep changing their field general when they find themselves in a quagmire. To further exacerbate the issue, the commander in chief has resigned from his post. This does give the opportunity for new leadership to take control. The new administration will most likely be less on the fringe, probably from the Demophin or Republifin parties, or possibily even the Keg party. Whatever the case, the situation will likely remain unsettled and volatile for the remainder of the year.

Uhhhhhhh--getting this thread back on track--the Dolphins' Season was over when Ricky called it quits.

Plain and simple.

I haven't followed the Fins that closely but obviously Wannstedt & crew messed up their o-line something aweful in the offseason. I can't believe that even Ricky Willimans would have had much success behind those jokers we played. Shoot, we held them to what, 22 yards? I'm 6' 2", if I just take the ball and fall forward 12 times I gain 24. With or without Ricky, they were going no place.

Re San Antonio's comments, that more accurately describes a takeover by the footballibertarians, a fringe group that nonetheless has strong support thanks to its fundamental distrust of officiating. Personally, I regard their calls for the elimination of the zebras and for teams to "police themselves" a bit pie-in-the-sky, but every fan has seen his team bit by a bad call and can sympathize.

The real problem is that the paleofootballians (also known as the Lombardians) have fallen out of favor with the advent of neofootball, which was of course perfected in Cncinnati. Neofootballians regard team loyalty as more important that performance or results (thus the infamous loyalty clause) and are known by their efforts to redefine failure as success (remeber such comments by die-hard neofootballian Dick LeBeau like, we won in every [statistical] category but the score?). A lack of planning and preparation, pie-in-the-sky optimism, and a reluctance to provide sufficent equipment (such as towels big enough to cover Willie Anderson's butt) and enough personnel are also hallmarks of neofootballism. ;)