NASCAR DRIVER BILL ELLIOTT HELPS DOPE GROWERS!

BengalszoneBilly

Troopers suspended for Elliott's copter ride-The Associated Press

ATLANTA - Two Georgia State Patrol troopers were suspended without pay for letting NASCAR driver Bill Elliott hop a ride in their helicopter when they were supposed to be reporting about marijuana fields.

The troopers spent two hours shuttling Elliott from his home in Dawsonville, where he had dropped off an airplane, back to Blairsville, where Elliott's car was parked.

Cpl. Kevin Coalson, the pilot, was suspended for three days last week, and Lt. Eddie Williams began a six-day suspension Monday, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

During the June 29 flight over northern Georgia, Elliott, a licensed helicopter pilot, took the controls of the surplus military aircraft intended only for law enforcement.

Meanwhile, anti-drug officers on the ground waited for details about the location of the marijuana fields.

The newspaper said the troopers could not be reached for comment Wednesday. But according to investigative files, they said they didn't know there was anything wrong with giving Elliott a ride.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How could they think it was okay to give ol' Bill a ride? Were they high!?!

I read about that as well. It's pretty damnn shocking. They funniest thing is they thought they weren't doing anything wrong. WTF? Running a air taxi when you have a job to do isn't wrong?

I read about that as well. It's pretty damnn shocking. They funniest thing is they thought they weren't doing anything wrong. WTF? Running a air taxi when you have a job to do isn't wrong?

It's funny how when THEY play ignorant of the rules, we're supposed to believe it. But when they pull US over, that s**t don't work anymore! Welcome to the wonderful world of Law Enforcement Officers. The biggest bunch of "Do as I say, not as I do" frauds you'll ever find!

It's funny how when THEY play ignorant of the rules, we're supposed to believe it. But when they pull US over, that s**t don't work anymore! Welcome to the wonderful world of Law Enforcement Officers. The biggest bunch of "Do as I say, not as I do" frauds you'll ever find!

That's the truth! :lol::lol::lol: sad but true. They all think their above the law.