Happy Birthday to my brother Dorkface!

BengalszoneBilly

If I'm gonna waste my 4000th post on anything here, what better thing is there to waste it on than my brother Wisk, and his birthday? (Coincidentally it's my sisters birthday too, but out of respect to my bro here, we'll just forget I mentioned that!)

Just be careful not to party too hard and possibly make yourself sick by losing track and accidently drinking TWO whole beers! Ooowee, you party animal! I remember the last time that happened. There are family members who STILL haven't recovered from that little episode.

**Aw! I'm just kidding him fellas. Truthfully he seldomly allows himself a drink, mostly due to him having two young sons now, as well as this personal policy of his where he only imbibes after a Bengal win!

I'm sure you can well imagine how this might impact one's frequency of drinking. Even if you died while abiding under the rules of this drinking policy, it still wouldn't require much in terms having to modify your "lifestyle" to remain in compliance, even while in death!

Personally I view the methods of organizations such as Alcoholics Anonymous, or the Betty Ford Clinic as less restrictive to drinking than his self imposed "Only Drink After Bengal Winning Games!"

Ha-ha! Enough jokes. Happy Birthday for real, and remember I owe you a present now! (Translation: Expect a painful wedgie at our next get together!)