Who's the dumbest Head Coach

Scottishbengal

At an NFL Head Coaches seminar in Cincinnati three HC's eat lunch together.

Marty Schottenheimer opens his lunch box "f**k it! Cheese sandwhiches, I hate cheese sandwhiches! Every day she gives me cheese sandwhiches. If it happens again I'm jumping off the Carew Tower!"

Mike Holmgren opens his brown bag. "Man, fish paste! I detest fish paste sandwhiches. Everyday I tell the wife "don't make me fish paste sandwhiches", and she makes them all the same. If I get fish paste sandwhiches again I'M jumping off the Carew Tower!!"

Butch Davis opens his lunch box. "Sh1t! Chicken salad sandwhiches. I can't stand chicken salad sandwhiches! If I get chicken salad sandwhiches again I'm jumping too"

The next day arrives and the three coaches head up to the observation level of the Carew Tower.

Schottenheimer opens his lunch box. "f**k it!" he says, and jumps over the parapet to his doom.

Holmgren peaks inside his brown bag. "Aw, man!" he says as he leaps head first over the side.

Davis looks into his box, "Sh1t!!", and he too goes over the edge to his demise.

At the funeral the widows gather to console themselves.

Tearfully Mrs.Schottenheimer says "I can't understand it, if I'd known he hated cheese sandwhiches THAT much I'd have made him something else"

Mrs.Holmgren blubs, "I can't understand it, if I'd have know he really did hate fish paste sandwhiches, I'd have have made him something else."

Mrs. Davis, streaming floods of tears declared "I can't understand it, he made his own sandwhiches!"