Is the Pats streak over?

jjakq27

I was at lunch today and Jim Rome was on the radio complaining that the Pats streak might be over. He said that since the Pats had a chance to break the record, they have had a member of the Pats on the program every week. THey were told that they would have Corey on the show this week but then he found out about it and declined the offer. Corey has messed with the Jungle Karma. Don't be surprised if the Patriots lose this weekend. ;)

By the way, did Corey ever have any decent days against the Steelers when he was here? Nothing jumps out at me for some reason.

I was at lunch today and Jim Rome was on the radio complaining that the Pats streak might be over. He said that since the Pats had a chance to break the record, they have had a member of the Pats on the program every week. THey were told that they would have Corey on the show this week but then he found out about it and declined the offer. Corey has messed with the Jungle Karma. Don't be surprised if the Patriots lose this weekend. ;)

By the way, did Corey ever have any decent days against the Steelers when he was here? Nothing jumps out at me for some reason.

Well the game IS in Pittsburg, so that's one advantage that the Steelers have in the game with the Pats. Now that I think about it, it's the ONLY clear advantage the Steelers have on Sunday! Granted, Pittsburg is playing far above where most people thought they would, but is that enough to warrant a win over New England?

Possibly, but I have my doubts. <_<

the steelers are overrated. Ben whatever his namis is can't hold up forever. His rookie mistakes will show up sooner ofr later and I still don't think duce is that good. pats crush em, ravens get t'od and the browns become the browns again. with a bengals win we gain a game on everyone in our division. Whodey :player:

never mess with the karma...

If I'm one of CD's teammates, I am kicking his a$$ for disturbing the karma. I am sure Rome will be flaunting it later today.

Oh yeah, for all of the Patriot blowhards, how come Kevin Faulk was in the game so much after the Steelers got up? Corey can't help you much when you are behind, can he? We've got lots of experience with that around here.

Rome had this one front and center today (Monday). He gave examples of how the Karma worked for others that were on the show last week. Lloyd Carr's Michigan team was able to come back from 17 points behind and win in triple overtime. LaDanian Tomlinson was on and had a great game vs. the Raiders yesterday. Belichick told Rome's people the Corey would be on, but later Corey declined. The Karma jumped up and bit him the arse to the point where he didn't even play yesterday.

If I am Marvin Lewis, I call them right now and make sure that someone from my team is on that show this week!