Foster defends block

WhoDey42

Did anyone see the story in bengals.com about what Geroge Foster said?

Broncos right tackle George Foster, who never meant to hurt anyone, closed his eyes and prayed for Tony Williams Monday night.

But next Sunday afternoon, he says if he has to throw a similar cut block in Atlanta like the one that ended Williams’s season on Monday night, he will.

"I would have to say that I'm just going to follow the game plan, that's all I'm going to do,” Foster told the Denver media Thursday in his first comments since he made the play that enraged the Bengals. “Nothing has happened the previous six weeks and nobody was hurt. This time, somebody got hurt, which was unfortunate, but you can't stop playing football."

Even if he felt that way, I was surprised to see that he said he would make the same block this weekend.

The point that the Denver @ssholes are missing is:

The cut block on Williams was completely unnecessary!!!!

The pass was thrown, Williams was not going to be in the play. Therefore: It was a cheap shot! Period. End of story. Just like when Sapp wiped out that Packer (I can't remember his name). Legal? Yes. Necessary? Of course not.

Shanahan and that whole organization are pieces of sh*t in my book. And I tossed that book because it stunk.

How many more players will get their season, possibly even their careers, ended by the Denver @ssholes before something is done? That P.O.S. Foster said he'd do it again? P.O.S.

You would think that linemen would be the last player to cut block another lineman! They've seen first hand how careers have ended suddenly for many of their brethren. It could easily happen to any of them!

You would think that linemen would be the last player to cut block another lineman! They've seen first hand how careers have ended suddenly for many of their brethren. It could easily happen to any of them!

Damn right! I do not avocate hurting anyone on purpose, but it would not surprise me to see Foster or some other Denver @sshole on crutches before this season is over. They still have to play Oakland one more time!

I wonder how he would feel then? P.O.S.