Two big games...

skyline

Ok, this week we'v got Pitt. v. N.E. and baltimore v. philly.

I would love to see them both lose, but they both reek of upset potential.

Pitt is playing VERY well, and they'll be at home.

Baltimore isn't overly impressing me, but Philly is due. I think the Eagles will pull this one out, though, since they'll be steaming over having such a tough time with Cleveland...

No Jamal. No Heap. Now, no Ogden.

We're gonna get killed...

I love my team, but the Eagles are a little better than the Bills

Surely you jest!

We are definite underdogs but that is when Baltimore and Coach Billick are at their best.

We'll show up and we'll shock the pundits.

No Jamal.  No Heap.  Now, no Ogden. 

We're gonna get killed...

I love my team, but the Eagles are a little better than the Bills

Surely you jest!

We are definite underdogs but that is when Baltimore and Coach Billick are at their best.

We'll show up and we'll shock the pundits.

Arizona the realist and Jam-man the dreamer. A decent mix of Raven maniacs I suppose.

If this game was at the Ravens M&T Park, I might lean a little in Jams direction, but since it's in the "City of Brotherly Grudge," I'm going to sit on Arizona's side and watch T.O. make Deion look the way Chad made Champ...a wee bit silly!

Well as for Philly now with Westbrook out, there is no run threat from them. Wait a minute, I don't think there ever was a run threat. Donvan better rest that arm. I think he will lead in rushing this week for the team. Nobody open, he'll just take off.

I think Pittsburgh will give New England a run for their money this weekend. Polamalu could be a difference maker on defense. But you never know with the Steelers.