congrats on a good win

mattos

nice job today. bengals looked really good. no doubt you guys were the best team out there, and i'm not someone who thinks our team is bad, or played a bad game tonight; you were simply better.

one question though . . . WHY must you have your breakout game against us? why couldn't we have played you last week? blast.

well, anyways, you've got a good looking team - your record really doesn't do you justice. and i wouldn't be surprised at all if you win many more games this season.

oh, and sorry about that block. that crap should be illegal.

nice job today. bengals looked really good. no doubt you guys were the best team out there, and i'm not someone who thinks our team is bad, or played a bad game tonight; you were simply better.

one question though . . . WHY must you have your breakout game against us? why couldn't we have played you last week? blast.

well, anyways, you've got a good looking team - your record really doesn't do you justice. and i wouldn't be surprised at all if you win many more games this season.

oh, and sorry about that block. that crap should be illegal.

This loss by Denver tonight will probably do more good than harm for a team that even with this loss STILL has an excellent record, and most likely will STILL win their division.

As far as a the timing of this "breakout" game, look at it this way. How often do the Broncos get to play on MNF? At least once every two years? Maybe even more. The last time Cincinnati had the honor was 1992!!

That's a incredibly long time to snub a team from this national showcase of NFL football, and the Bengals, who incidentally lost the last time in 1992, didn't want to lose again. Especially in a blowout, or not making a game out of it. All that would get Cincinnati is another 12 year snub more than likely!

They are a young team with a poor (currently!) record, but certainly NOT without talent or ability. They had a statement to make to the league as a team, that they weren't the "same ol' Bungles", and they deserve playing in Prime Time as much as the next team!

It's so obvious...just look at the Bengals win/loss record: 2 wins vs. 4 losses It doesn't make too much of "statement" without a little further breakdown. In actuality it's two wins while playing on Prime Time T.V. vs. 4 losses while playing on the "local yokels" networks!

I'm thinking if the Bengals President Mike Brown can swing the needed financial support to take the Bengals telecasts nationwide for the remainder of the 2004 season, and moves all the game times or days to be viewed in prime time, and in front of the nations football fans, Cincinnati would probably run out the remainder of their schedule and finish at 12-4 along with a Super Bowk title too

I can't explain the Bengals drastic improvement in play from last week EXCEPT for it being their pride on national. Had they played this effectively from the start of the season, the teams fortunes would look far more promising than the present 2-4 does!

It's so obvious...just look at the Bengals win/loss record: 2 wins vs. 4 losses It doesn't make too much of "statement" without a little further breakdown. In actuality it's two wins while playing on Prime Time T.V. vs. 4 losses while playing on the "local yokels" networks!

I'm thinking if the Bengals President Mike Brown can swing the needed financial support to take the Bengals telecasts nationwide for the remainder of the 2004 season, and moves all the game times or days to be viewed in prime time, and in front of the nations football fans, Cincinnati would probably run out the remainder of their schedule and finish at 12-4 along with a Super Bowk title too

I gotta agree with you there, and a big part of it is how riled up the fans get for the national games. Talk about loud and rowdy....

Congrats and thank you to everyone who was able to go to the game!

a big part of it is how riled up the fans get for the national games.  Talk about loud and rowdy....

Shannahan has a show on one of the local tv stations here in Denver every Monday night at 6:30. Since last night's game started at 7:00 locally, they broadcast the show live from the endzone at PBS. As the show started, you could barely hear what the commentators were saying due to the loud rowdy fans doing the RUDI chant 30 minutes before the game even started. They kept up the chant throughout the entire show. I was laughing my a$$ off.

Congrats and thank you to everyone who was able to go to the game!

Amen to that!! The fans played a huge role last night. Thanks to all who went.