could it...

kingwilly

Rudi just busted it...

GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is in our grasp....GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vGO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good game folks...

funny how all week I said that this was a setup..and look a setup... teaches you a lesson not to be down on your team all the time...

Thank you BroncosFan.

Sorry your guys had to take a loss but you have no idea how bad we NEEDED this Win.....

Good game folks...

funny how all week I said that this was a setup..and look a setup... teaches you a lesson not to be down on your team all the time...

LOL There's a reason I quit posting on Bengals fans except after wins... too many cloudy skies fans around here.... The sky is falling CONSTANTLY. Nothing good happens ever.... A win is an accident, a loss is fate...

Well SCREW ALL YOU WHINY BITCHES! Our team has some balls, they have some heart, and they have the talent to actually win.... They just haven't done it enough.

Justin Smith showed what a bust he is tonight didn't he? How many of you have said we should cut him?

Chad Johnson sure did make up for his bad game last week, but he sucks remember?

TJ shouldn't have made the squad, remember?

Good game folks...

LOL There's a reason I quit posting on Bengals fans except after wins... too many cloudy skies fans around here.... The sky is falling CONSTANTLY. Nothing good happens ever.... A win is an accident, a loss is fate...

Well SCREW ALL YOU WHINY BITCHES! Our team has some balls, they have some heart, and they have the talent to actually win.... They just haven't done it enough.

Justin Smith showed what a bust he is tonight didn't he? How many of you have said we should cut him?

Chad Johnson sure did make up for his bad game last week, but he sucks remember?

OK dude. You must be a new fan...because if you've been through the s**t most of us Bungels fans have been through you would understand the negativity

Maybe. That's all it is right now. We got one quarter to go. The Bronco's are a very good team with formidable weapons. Very dangerous weapons. Lets not get too high right now!

Hey guys? Is it okay to get "too high" now? I just don't want to wake up tomorrow and find this awesome evening for the Cincinnati Bengals was all a dream!

I don't want to get "too high" as jditty though... that would probably KILL me! I can tell when it comes time to throw down and get "too high", he's got international skills!

Good game folks...

Yeah, sure whatever.

You Come around once in a blue moon when we win the game and talk about us not being fans?

Get the f**k outta here.

tj made one catch. still absent for 4 weeks.

I have to agree with the fan of big johnsons in his well, nevermind. TJ is playing well this season. His blocking is good, he has 18 receptions for 233 yards, and he is also protecting the ball on kick returns. Zero Fumbles.

While this isn't what you want from your #1 receiver, or even your #2 receiver on the squad, given the fact that the team as a whole has played poorly, it's respectable for a 3rd or 4th stringer (which TJ is), and it's great for a guy getting league minimum.

he isnt in on kick returns or punt returns anymore. Deltha did awesome on punt returns and clifford did good on kick returns again. Tj has 1 catch since week 2 or 3, his blocking was the only thing that was good...now is that a reason he should start or get significant playtime at WR?