Big Ben = Rookie of the Year?

"Maddox who?"

You got Maddox, we got Kitna. Great backups/mentors for the young guns.

By the way, Ben did okay against Dallas, but he didn't win it for you. That was done by the OTHER QB...Testaverde! His fumble practically gave it to you!

Easy now people, it's week seven coming up. There's no doubt what Big Ben has done so far has been amazing. But rookie of the year? No way.

He does however have a potentially bright future ahead of him. I'm so glad we picked him up (even though before the draft I was rooting for Rivers or D Hall, I had no idea he'd fall the 11th!!!). But there's still a long long way of him becoming the complete player.

He's only reading half the field a play.

Defenses are underestimating him - should be playing man to man when Roethlisberger rolls out.

Played mostly losing teams so far this season.

But he's showing excellent composure in the pocket and his ability to roll out has been oustanding and then to complete passes has been awesome. I love him, but realistically after the bye we go 5 and 3 with NE and Philly. Although if there was a good bet to put on finishing both of their runs I'm sure one or the other may be worthwhile.