Top Ten Reasons Steelers defeat Bengals

lambert58

1) Jon Kitna, thinking he was alone in the film room, was witnessed kneeling on the floor and staring at a paused Steelers -Browns with Kendrell Bell in the frame while crying, "please Mr. Bell, don't hurt me.

2) Chad Scott looks over at Dwayne Washington on the bench and thinks "hell no, not me."

3) Keyshawn Johnson, now a Bengals bus driver, starts shaking uncontrollably while at the wheel and screams several times "JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN BALL!" before swerving off the highway towards Jon Grudens house.

4) The Bengals know thery're not at home. There home is the bottom of the division.

5) Jon Kitna sucks.

6) Ken Anderson seen working out at Bengals practice facility with the new ACME Bengalrizer bionic arm. The empty box says: "when you feel your lucks about to run out."

7) Deshea Townsend looks over and sees Dwayne Washington on the bench and thinks, "hell no not me."

8) Jerome Bettis, standing in the mirror after the Browns game, was over heard wispering "Twenty-one yard run...

9) First stomp a Brown then stomp a Bengal then on to Mcmillens page where we Steelersl can mingle.

10) THE STEELERS RULE.

Lambert 58

In one way it's quite sad, but then on the other hand it's good that your institution allows you to use a computer.

I don't get most of these. Why is Jerome Bettis talking to himself a mirror a sign the Steelers will win?

Why is Keyshawn Johnson's problems with the Bucs suddenly a Bengals thing?

Why are all of your corners talking about who's going to have to man-up Chad Johnson? I don't think that all of them saying "hell no, not me" is a very good sign. On our team, the players fight over who get to cover the best receiver. they don't run and hide from it. Anyway, I don't think this is a reason you'll win. Quite the opposite.

The reason the cornerbacks are saying "hell no not me" is that they don't want to get BENCHED like Washington did. It means they will play harder as they have been the last two weeks.

We have NOTHING to fear from any Bengals recievers because KItna will have NO time to throw.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

I'll give you top ten that the Steelers lose:

10. All they have to do is knock over Bettis' wheelchair.

9. Tommy Maddox paycheck is exactly what it should be...NFL lowest for a starter.

8. Antwaan Randle-El is crying watching game tape of what Cincy did to Dante Hall.

7. Marvin Lewis has the Bengals on the + side in turnovers.

6. Tommy Maddox is color-blind (how else can you explain him constantly throwing to the wrong-colored jersey).

5. Bill Cowher...whiner.

4. Marvin Lewis...winner.

3. Pittsburgh is a storied franchise desperately trying to regain the magic of the 70's.

2. Cincinnati is a recovering franchise not living in the past.

And, the number one reason that the Steelers will lose:

THEY F-ING SUCK THIS YEAR.

Sorry it has to be this way.

That was an excellent top ten. I hate it because I am a DIE HARD STEELER but it was funny.

Tommy Maddox started off rough this year with the INTS. He is doing much better now. The games coming up now are important, and I would hate to be a confused Bengal fan, not knowing which Kitna will show up. You just wont believe me will you. The basement is waiting for the Bengals.

Maybe someday during Marvin Lewis tenure you will see a playoff game. You guys just are not good enough right now.

It's going to be ugly for the Bengals in Pittsburgh this week. Kitna will spend the day on his back.

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

Lambert58 is the king of hemp and drinks bong water by the gallon. Wake up! Your under achievers are now the basement dwellers!Hello!Is anybody home?

Facts-Cincy headed up and Pitt down!

Our worst back is better than your best.

Maddox can't hold Kitna's jock right now.

Only 2 of your WR's could make our squad.

Your defense is a shell of it's former self and it makes me laugh.

Your coach slobbers like he's teething.

We enjoy Sundays and you dread them.

:rolleyes:

You can talk all day long about how the Steelers are in the basement at the moment. We have only been keeping the Bengals home warm. But it is time that you return to the bottom.

We simply got off to a bad start. No matter what you Bengals say, we have already beaten the crap out of you once this year. It will be much worse for you this Sunday. Jon Kitna will return to his Intercepting ways, and the Bengals become one step closer to home; THE BASEMENT.

Im sorry it has to be this way.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

We simply got off to a bad start. No matter what you Bengals say, we have already beaten the crap out of you once this year.

17-10 is not beating the crap out of any team you dumbass. I mean really. There is one crucial difference since that game, the Bengals have won six times, the Steelers only twice. Slow start my ass, the Steelers suck this year, they don't have the talent to pull themselves out of the hole they dug for themselves. No running game, no passing game. Not a good sign for a team that thinks they can win. As for Kitna being on his back, puhlease! Let the steelers blitz, they'll either be seeing the back side of Dillon as he blows past them, or they'll be seeing P-dub and Chad eat their Db's alive in single coverage. Learn some things about football before you talk trash.

hey lambert58 did you forget that superbowl loss. at least the bengals did not give there superbowl away the steelers have been trying to come back every since but all they find is field goals. and loseing games man thay are realy good at that they are right behind the cardinals man they realy suck . come on lambert 58 you are just as blind as tommy maddox.

To the individual that called me "dumbass" I would rather be insulted by you, than someone I respect.

Name calling won't help the fact that you will not win on Sunday. It is so typical for an angry fan to say that they're team didn't get their ass kicked based on the final score. On the field we beat your sorry Bengals up into submission the last game. Your team has that 'Michael Spinks" look before the fight with Mike Tyson every time you play us. They know they can't win even before it begins. In fact, that is why your pitiful team has lost so many games over the years. Lack of confidence.

As for our only Super Bowl loss; Hey, we still have four. How many do you have? Well let me remind you very quickly: ZERO

I don't think any Bengals fan is in position to even discuss a Superbowl. Especially with a Steeler fan.

Not with FOUR trophies IN YOUR FACE.

You will not win Sunday.

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

as for your 4 superbowl wins man you were s**ting yellow when they won them. by judgeing your comments on football you have to be aleast 12 years old give up the shame of being a super steeler looser it is abought time you realize that the steelers are done for atleast a deckaid or two, if not more depending on how long they put up with coach coward, its alright to cry because that is all your going to be doing come sunday afternoon, i bet you will not even post your silly comments after sunday whitch will be fine with bengal fans because you are a stump just like them steelers, bettis will rush for -20 yards when he meets the bengals justin smith. well that concludes this afc showdown. here you crying sunday.

On the field we beat your sorry Bengals up into submission the last game.

Someone once said: "Stop using PAST victories to judge this weeks game". That someone was you in another post. So, you can't have it both ways, lambskin. Are you going to talk about past victories or not?

I disagree and I think that 6-5 (6-2 in the last 8) becomes 7-5 and that 4-7 becomes 4-8 and oblivion city.