WHO HATES THE STEELERS!

AGrizzlyBaer

I don't think it's hate. I think it's envy. It is difficult to endure many losing seasons as a Bengal with a Team as great as Pittsburgh in the same divison. Our franchise brings much needed respect to the division. Even though we have started slowly, You know it won't end that way.

There is too much tradition and pride involved. You should be grateful to the Steelers.

Lambert 58

Hate is a strong word .... I will not use it here ! I am a HARD-CORE STEELER FAN whom is living down here near Washington DC, yes ... right in the middle of Raven and Redskin Land !!

If my team does not make it into the playoffs which looks kinda grimm .... :unsure:

I will be cheering for you Bengals .... Your way overdue and I despise the Ravens and Browns ...... Be proud and let's enjoy some football !

The Steelers were always one of those teams I never really cared about, or took any notice of, unless we were playing them. However things have changed recently with the appearance of Lambert58 - and now I hope they don't only lose on this Sunday, but every Sunday after that as well !!!!!!

Hate is a strong word .... I will not use it here ! I am a HARD-CORE STEELER FAN whom is living down here near Washington DC, yes ... right in the middle of Raven and Redskin Land !!

If my team does not make it into the playoffs which looks kinda grimm .... :unsure:

I will be cheering for you Bengals .... Your way overdue and I despise the Ravens and Browns ...... Be proud and let's enjoy some football !

I used to live in about the same area.

As a joke for the guys I worked with, I put a turquoise colored dolphin beach toy on top of my white ford when the Redsinks played the Dolphins in the Superbowl. I duct taped it to the roof of the car and literally had people throw rocks at me. I pulled into a gas station and stabbed the thing with a pencil and then just ripped it off as fast as I could. One of the guys in the station was laughing so hard, I thought he'd wet himself.

I was right, the guys at work got quite a kick out of it but not in the way I had thought they would. That had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life.

I don't hate the Steelers any more than I hated the Redskins. I'm not real crazy about some of the excuses for fans that they have, but that much success is bound to draw the idiots out of the woodwork.

Bill,

nice set of posts. I can see you're a proud Steeler fan. I feel sorry for you among the Ravens fans, who are mostly jerks.

Among the divisional foes, I always pull for the Steelers the most when we're not playing them. I love Notre Dame and the Bus was always one of my favorites. I hope he goes down early and often on Sunday, but that he is successful the rest of the season, which may be his last.

Hey Bill I used to sell shoes about 25 yrs ago for Hanover Shoes out of Hanover Pa. Is that where you are from? Is there still a hanover farms there,that raises horses and is there still a shoe factory ? AS far as hate for the steelers,naw hey its only football and the steelers have to get in a long line of people who are on my S list. But I love good football and hard fought competion,goes good with a Miller light. So heres to you Bill from Hanover and to the Games this sunday. As always Goooo Big Cats... B)

I don't hate the Steelers, in fact my best friend is a Steelers fan. I even wanted them to win that Super Bowl that they lost to the Cowboys. However I have picked up an extreme disliking for a certain Steelers troll.

I guess I would be that Troll. There's no reason not to like me. I am actually a nice guy. I know my team very well, and i know football very well.

I also know that all of the losing seasons has left many of you Bengal fans angry. You start call names as soon as you don't like what is said. It's not my fault the Bengals have been such a LOUSY team that you folks have become demons. Even If the Steelers have a losing season there was always enough wins to satisfy us til next year. Your Bengals rarely have that luxury.

And for that I'm a Troll.

Man, I'm glad I'm a Steeler fan.

By the way bonehead:

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Lambert 58

Hey Catitude !!! Oh my .... What a small world ..... Yes, I am in Hanover, PA right behind the Hanover Shoe Farms (Horse Breeders) .... We moved here about 2 years ago, I was born in PGH and got transfered down to Baltimore (Crack & STD Capital of the world), we hated Maryland and moved after 6 months !! So we found Hanover.

Yes, there is Hanover Shoes in town square, which is still like Mayberry RFD - This town is still old fashioned which is nice when your raising a family ! To be honest, I drive back to PGH every couple weeks to check on some older family members and the only thing in PGH worth seeing are both stadiums, the city is dirty, nasty and such ! My colors will never run from the Black-N-Gold !

I consider myself a football fan, not some crazy fan who picks on others, ya know. However, I break the rule with Baltimore and Cleveland ..... I have respect for the Bengals, for many years you fans paid your hard earned money to watch a team not perform, that is tough to deal with .... But, you true fans continued to stand by your team .... That is respect !! You know, our teams have a rich history going back for many years, and those battles will continue ... If PGH loses, then it was meant to be, if you guys win, it was meant to be !!

It is not looking so good for the Steelers this season, why, I have no idea .... Well ... Maybe a few !

If you Bengals can make it to the playoffs ... You have someone over here in Hanover, PA that will be cheering them on !

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND BE SAFE !!

Let's go Steelers ....... :D

By the way bonehead:

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

OMG mr lambert you think honestly that you are going to be able to contain Chad,Peter,Rudi and Cory for a goose egg. Ill have what youre drinkin. I hope you come back on Sunday night so we can bring up these predictions of your out again and have a good laugh at your expense. We wont even call you a bonehead like you do our fans.

By the way Mr. Lambert (see how that works ? now you try it.) Bengals27 Steelers17 Gooo Big Cats Time for the playoffs :)

I lived in Morgantown, WV for four years and one year in Uniontown, PA, serious Steeler country. I came to love Myron Cope (sp?). If you've never heard myron radio cast, you are missing an icon. I wish Jack Fleming woud have kept on with him. That was an entertaining duo to hear call a game. Lap and Johanson are okay and improving but it would help them immensly to hear a tape of those two calling a classic steelers game. I kind of became a steeler fan. The bengals are always my favorite, but otherwise I'm happy to be a steeler. HmmHah!!!

You people don't hate the Steelers. Your just upset because all we have accomplished. Maybe if you would tell your spacebrain owner to get out of the way, or maybe call DAN ROONEY and find out how to own a team you be something more.

No sports franchise should be as hopeless as the Bengals have been for the last 1000 years.

Something needs to be done quick. And dammit I MEAN QUICK!!! your in the AFC NORTH have some pride for goodness sakes.

By the way,

The BASEMENT awaits...

Steelers 31

Bengals 0

Lambert 58

I don't hate the Steelers. They are, along with the Bengals, the only teams in this division to stay at their city. They have been the kings of our division for years, so I think there's a hint of overdue payback in Cincy. For the Bengals to successful, they need to beat the Steelers convincingly for not only this game, but for a couple of years. This will remove the ideology that Pitt should win the division year in and year out from everyone outside 100 mile radius of Cincy. -- I know I'm going to get crap for this --

However, the Browns I truly hate, there's no reason for that team to be around, they are the worst story of a franchise -- yes I am including the old Browns also. Owner that just moves the team away, even though they had great fans, they are now considered the "other" team in Ohio.

Bengals 517, Browns -3.

Lamebrain58,

You know, since all I have is TIME, I was reading your posts on this thread and I noticed how you said something about the Bengals were so angry that all they had was name calling to throw out... and then immediately in your next 2 posts you started calling people boneheads and spacebrains.

So, I have to ask... are you a natural born backpeddling hypocrit or did you have to work especially hard to end up so stupid? Maybe you're the angry one because deep down you know you're going back to the BASEMENT come sunday.

The last time I seen someone in your condition they were riding a short bus to the city park for a field trip.

You should have taken my earlier advice and did yourself and this board a favor by sewing your lips shut. Just exactly how tall are you? I need dimensions so I can notify the Guiness Book of World Records and let them know just how tall the biggest pile of s**t in the world is.

Take this to the bank hank, you've already said you're a bengals fan and that it's written on your underwear and on your car. Why would someone who admits they love the Bengals even try to play around and say something different on a seperate thread?

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW - LAMEBRAIN58 IS JUST TRYING TO STIR THE POT.

The steelers lose tomorrow they are hanging by a thread - that's it - cuz tomorrow they're DONE and the THREAD will be cut. Gone will they be from the Bengals nipple. No more who-dey milk for them. The Steelers are gonna need children services when we're thru with them, cuz they won't have a home to go back to because the Steeler fans will have turned their backs and will become Bengals fans.

The steelers are gonna be like the Cleveland browns and sell out and be FORCED to leave town when the city of Pittsburg sees how bad they were beat down.

And as for the Terrible Towl... by tomorrow night they'll be wearing them for turbans and the Bengals will be the new terrorists of the NFL.

I'M SORRY IT IS THIS WAY.

ps.

Tell your mom I need my bengals underwear back... she liked wearing them and screaming "who-dey".

Gotta go eat. There will be no leftovers come tomorrow afternoon. See you on the Sally Struthers Feed the Children Network lamebrain. Maybe just for you, I'll send in a buck or two.

:-) tampa

WHAT WAS I THINKING? EVERYTHING I SAID I NOW CHANGE. I WAS ACTING LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT. THE BENGALS RULE. Those sissy steelers couldn't score a touchdown even if the bengals stood on the sidelines.

I'm sorry for being such a jackass everybody. I have and always will be a Bengals fan.

thanks for accepting me. you have earned my respect. hopefully now that I have come out of the closet and shown my TRUE BENGAL COLORS you will forgive me for stirrin the pot with all that frivilous talk about the sissy steelers.

am i welcome in bengal land? I LOVE THE BENGALS