Injury Update

BengalBobNC

The Bengals started practice this afternoon with just four players not in uniform, but one of the four, wide receiver Peter Warrick, was downgraded to out for the game Sunday at Cleveland.

Warrick, who has a shin injury, is one of three players who will not play because of injury; safety Rogers Beckett and cornerback Rashad Bauman are the others.

Center Rich Braham (knee) was upgraded to probable today on the injury report. Defensive lineman Carl Powell and safety Kim Herring remained questionable (a 50-50 chance of playing).

Herring and Braham practiced today, but Powell did not.

Herring said this afternoon that he expects to play Sunday and would be surprised if he didn't.

Juggling the lineup is not a problem because of injuries, coach Marvin Lewis said.

"It's not trickier because if they don't practice, I don't count on them. That's the easiest part," he said. "We're not going to count on guys because, ultimately, at the end I decide whether or not they get to play."

Original article: Shown in it's entirety above

I thought Warrick's injury would be quicker to bounce back from. I wonder if we are going to see him back anytime soon.

Has anyone heard anything about Weathersby? I know he is gone for the year, but how is he doing? Dude has some serious bad luck.