Who will be this weeks MVP?

WHO DEY AGAIN?

I don't want to seem like I'm a "Negative Nancy" but I'm going for a defensive player. I think the Chargers poise a threat and the feeling I get from the message board is that we don't even have to show up to get a walkover victory today. I think LaDainian Tomlinson could cause us problems. I will however opt for Justin Smith having the best game of his season so far and getting a couple of sacks and claiming the MVP for this match.

Walkover victory?! That's not even a guarentee if we do show up. If we show up, we win. If we don't show up, we can still win, but it'll be close. The Bengals have a decent offense, but not one that's going to blow much of anyone out of the water, good teams or bad. The only case where that happened (sorta) this year was when we were up 34-10 against Baltimore.

As for a player of the game, hmmm, I really don't know. But I'd really like to see Warrick have another good game this week.