What game(s) are important to you this weekend?

I care a little about Cleveland-Pittsburgh, but I couldn't watch it, because I would find myself rooting against both teams. I want Pittsburgh to lose, just so we can gain some ground on the 1st place team, but I won't be rooting for the Browns.

Washington-Baltimore holds the most interest for me, only because I want the suck-ass Ravens to lose as many games as possible.

Minnesota-Houston should be good.

What about all of you?

BN1281

I care a little about Cleveland-Pittsburgh, but I couldn't watch it, because I would find myself rooting against both teams. I want Pittsburgh to lose, just so we can gain some ground on the 1st place team, but I won't be rooting for the Browns.

Washington-Baltimore holds the most interest for me, only because I want the suck-ass Ravens to lose as many games as possible.

Minnesota-Houston should be good.

What about all of you?

BN1281

I'd rather see Pitt win. I like teams doing well in our division so it makes it that much harder and intense when the Bengals meet the good teams of the AFC North -- same applied to OSU vs. Michigan games (I want Mich to win every week so the final game has that much more importance). Plus, I went to school with big Ben so I really want him to succeed (not more than Palmer of course, but it is what it is).

The 'Skins won't beat Baltimore. Consider that a Chad guarantee. The 'Skins are still in this re-shuffling method with Gibbs figuring out how to adjust to the current NFL.

Minnesota is my second fav team only because I came from there years ago. I'm a big Vikings fan. I loved Tommy Kramer back in the day. Anyway, they have no running game right now with Smith on suspension and Bennett still hurt. Houston, my HOME STATE!, will probably win this one. s**t, I've got a lot invested in this game... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm looking forward to the Carolina-Denver game. I'm not a huge Broncos fan, but I do follow them pretty closely, living in Denver and all. Even though Carolina's struggled so far, I think this game will be a good test to see whether the Broncos are for real or not (I'm guessing they're not). I'm also looking forward to seeing how well their rookie RB (Tatum Bell) does. He should get allot of carries with Quentin Griffin probably not playing.

I'd like the Brownies to beat the Squeelers too, but like you BN, only because I want the Bengals to gain some ground on the first place team. I hate 'em both so much that it's a shame that one of them has to win. Hell, maybe they'll tie. That would be ok too.

As for the Washington-Baltimore game...I wouldn't want to be anybody on Washington's offense who has to carry the ball. With a pissed off Ray Ray on the other side of the line looking to kill somebody after Monday night's embarrassment, I think I'd pull a Leon and bench myself before the game even started. :wacko:

Texans-Vikings.

I follow the Texans considering that I've lived in south Texas for several years now. They're a young, exciting team and easy to root for. Seeing the second half of the Texans-Chiefs game was incredible. Of course, it wasn't the national game of week, so most people missed out on the drama. The other reason to root for the Texans is because they are not the Cowboys! I live in Texas, but there is no way that I could ever be a Cowboys fan. :player:

Browns-Steelers

Go Browns so Bengals can break 42 game losing streak on road vs. winning teams next week at Cleveland.

Ravens-Skins

It's Sean Taylor on prime time. But only 4 Skins LBs active for game, not including Arrington.

It should be fun to see which of 2 of the worst offensive units in NFL is more inept.

Well seein' how I'm livin' out here in Arizona, I'm looking forward to watching the Cardinals beat the 'Niners. I just love watching San Francisco lose! :rolleyes:

I also have to root against the Steelers because they are alone in 1st place. Too bad that also means the Clowns will get a win, but oh well! :wacko:

I think Bye Week vs. Bungles should be the pillowfight of the week!!!

I'll make a bet that Bye Week's RB--Seymour Butts--gets 150+ against that week Bungle Defense!!!

I'll also bet that Drunkowski still abandons the run against Bye Week's Defense called "The Open Space" and throws Palmer for 60 passing attempts.

:D

I'll make a bet that Bye Week's RB--Seymour Butts--gets 150+ against that week Bungle Defense!!!

I'll also bet that Drunkowski still abandons the run against Bye Week's Defense called "The Open Space" and throws Palmer for 60 passing attempts.

Seymour Butts is a p***y. He couldn't rush his way out of a paper bag. If I were bye week's coach, I'd be playing Drew Peacock instead. He may not always have his head in the game, but once he gets going he's really hard to stop. But since he's not playing, I'll take the bungles over bye week by 10. In fact I guarantee it.

Seymour Butts is a p***y. He couldn't rush his way out of a paper bag. If I were bye week's coach, I'd be playing Drew Peacock instead. He may not always have his head in the game, but once he gets going he's really hard to stop. But since he's not playing, I'll take the bungles over bye week by 10. In fact I guarantee it.

Correction!!! Seymour's an a**h***!!!

:lol::lol::lol: