MNF

skyline

I cannot belive Kansas City is up 27-17 in the 4th! In Baltimore! Against Mr. Ray "Protect This House" Lewis! :) You never know where you're going to get a little help from!

I just can't believe their not Running Jamal down the Chiefs throats! :blink: I think the Ravens offensive coordinator stole a page out of Bratkowski's playbook! I wish they'd steal the whole damn book! :lol:

Now if someone can just bring the Steelers back to their true state of mediocrity.

They are already there! It's just the Bengals don't seem to bring that out in a team. Remember the Miami game? We had to win that with a last second field goal. At home. In Prime Time. In the mean time everyone else slaughters them. See my point? :blink:

Pittsburg ain't gonna run off and hide. The AFC North is still anybodies who really wants it. We'll see just who steps up for it! B)

hey, kybenfalsfan, that name sounds familiar.. hmmmmmmmmm WHO DEY from Cadiz Kentucky.. 280 miles southwest of Cincy in far southwest Kentucky... I am a bengals season ticket holder and I remain faithful the Bengals will turn things around.. Just wondering if Palmer doesn't have a good game against Cleveland if I'll be seeing Jon Kitna starting at QB against Denver. :blink:

We got killed. Forget the score. It should have been 45-3.

Ya' know Arizona, I was astonished how little Jamal was used in the play calling in last nights game. I have him on two of my fantasy football rosters, and I expected him to pick up where he left off with our Bengals last weekend, and really light up K.C.'s defense...especially at home in Baltimore!

We'll, well. It seems the Cincinnati Bengals ain't cornered the market when it comes to lining up for the opening kickoff with a mediocre game plan. <_< After midway through the 1st quarter it appeared to me the Ravens offense was trying a bunch of different new plays with Boller and his receivers, and not too concerned about having to put points on the board due to the presence of Ray and the Ravens "D"!