The streak has reached 42 consecutive road losses

I caught this mind numbing stat from Chris Berman on ESPN. Counting todays loss in Pittsburg, the Cincinnati Bengals have not defeated another team away from home that had a winning record in 42 straight road games. The streak dates all the way back to the days of Sam Wyche as the Bengals head coach!

Holy F**kin' S**t that's a long damn time!! :o I bet a few younger members here were still running around the house and taking a dump in their "underoos" when this travesty began! Just thinking about it almost makes me torpedo my own shorts!

This once cute little monkey on our backs has turned into a full grown Silverback Gorilla, and he's one heavy mutha! :( I dare say the Bengals return to the playoffs is most unlikely until this streak has ended. Depending how Cleveland (presently 2-2) fares in Pittsburg during our bye week, the Bengals could find themselves staring face to face with #43 going into Cleveland in two weeks!

I caught this mind numbing stat from Chris Berman on ESPN. Counting todays loss in Pittsburg, the Cincinnati Bengals have not defeated another team away from home that had a winning record in 42 straight road games. The streak dates all the way back to the days of Sam Wyche as the Bengals head coach!

Holy F**kin' S**t that's a long damn time!! :o I bet a few younger members here were still running around the house and taking a dump in their "underoos" when this travesty began! Just thinking about it almost makes me torpedo my own shorts!

This once cute little ****** on our backs has turned into a full grown Silverback Gorilla, and he's one heavy mutha! :( I dare say the Bengals return to the playoffs is most unlikely until this streak has ended. Depending how Cleveland (presently 2-2) fares in Pittsburg during our bye week, the Bengals could find themselves staring face to face with #43 going into Cleveland in two weeks!

1990 was the last road win against a winning team. That should tell you something. That's WITH GUYS THAT PAUL BROWN DRAFTED!!!

Thanks for 14 brilliant years, Mike Brown. I love you, you putz.

:angry::angry::angry: