Brat-Drunk again??

BengalBax

Kenny Watson's draw play/fumble wasn't much better.

I didn't have as much of a problem with that call, it was Watson's fault (even though I don't think he would've gotten the first down.

This predictable offense is mysteriously looking more and more like the Coslet/Lebeau/Shula offenses of years' past.

What happened to last year's vertical mentality in the passing game? This looks like a streamlined game plan with one or two Pickens-esque bombs and the rest being those stupid WR screen plays and 2 yard dumps for no gain.

The entire Bengals' coaching staff needs a kick in the a$$ because they've done an absolutely TERRIBLE job thus far this season, injuries aside. I'm tired of crap coaches like Paul Alexander being so overrated around here and hanging onto jobs year after year despite their units under-performing constantly.

I have mentioned more than once that Brat calls terrible games.

Sunday was another one. Without sounding too sour (I think that they let one slip away...a woulda-coulda-shoulda win), I think the coaching staff got outplayed and the scheme is what is leading to a number of those problems.

Check some of the commentary from the players. There is a lot of "we thought they would have run more, or, they had Chad double covered..they usually dont do that". That sounds to me like the coaching schemed and gameplanned this one in the wrong direction. Players have to execute but if they are being led by bad playcalling and schemes, what can they do?

It is the fourth week, we now have a bye, and the Bengals are still making the terrible, drive-killing, game-ending mistakes that have caught them out for more than a decade. The difference this year is that most, if not all, of these players are Lewis-era guys. I expect better.

Warrick, god love him, looks cooked. I think he is over, which is a real shame. We can only hope that K-Wash TJ and the new fast guy can fill in....BTW, the line for our TE's was 2 passes for 4 yrds., very lame but typical of a Brat called game.

Russell caught no passes.

Time to re-group, get healthy(how many injuries did our DB's take?), sign a LB or DT and flush the browns.

The entire Bengals' coaching staff needs a kick in the a$$ because they've done an absolutely TERRIBLE job thus far this season, injuries aside. I'm tired of crap coaches like Paul Alexander being so overrated around here and hanging onto jobs year after year despite their units under-performing constantly.

Yes, I'm with KingWilly here. Drunkowski calls horrible games. He doesn't have a clue on what to do with the ball with the lead. Ever since he saw the 1999 Rams pass on every down, he believes it's the new fad.

Someone needs to tell Brat that passing on every down is so 1999-ish!!!

:lol::lol::lol: