GO YANKEES

jbengals1

• 3 weeks later...

I'd rather have the BoSox win also, just so THEY STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT and ESPN can put more useful stories on SportsCenter. Every time these two teams get close to playing each other, SportsCenter runs about 15 minutes worth of junk in their opening segment.

Call me bitter, call me bitchy, call me Debra if you want; unless the Sox win something, this will be the same old story year in and out.

You got that right Kirk! I do enjoy watching the games though. I loved the "Who's your Daddy" chants! I was laughing my ass off. The Yankee's will win the series against Boston like they always do but they lose to the Cards in 6.

Yea, I must admit, I do like watching the games on TV. It's good baseball.

As for predictions, I think the Yankees will win against the Sox (like for the past 80 years and for the next 80 years) and Cards will beat the 'Stros in 5.

I'll go with you with the Cards winning in six; god-willing. :lol:

As for predictions, I think the Yankees will win against the Sox (like for the past 80 years and for the next 80 years)

As this prediction turns out to be incorrect, it's apparent you do far better predicting in the Nascar forum than all the other forums combined!