Hey Bax!

kitna3perry26

I just don't think you should bench a QB that is only improving and led us to our best season in a long time. I mean he had some of the best #s in the league. They were as good as Tom Brady's as someone else pointed out on the board and even some NFL analyst were saying last year that if we made the playoffs Kitna might have gone to the Pro Bowl or he would have had a lot of votes. He had Pro Bowl type numbers. I think Palmer will be great eventually, maybe even this year but I think Kitna would led us to the playoffs this year. Maybe even all the way!

Do you agree?

I must agree. After 12 years of losing, I am defensive about my team too, but it also makes me see the glass half-empty. Some of these guys are mindless Mike Brown drones.

I just don't understand the constant negativity. We've all been through the same as you so it's not like you've been outed anymore than anyone else or don't expect special treatment. Understand events are in motion to please everyone.

I want a championship, but I also understand 19 games isn't a probable solution. How long did the Bucs suck? How long did Dungy stay the course before the team was seen as a yearly potential champion? If they strayed from the course, listened to fickle fans and grabbed offense rather than defense, then they probably would have never been in a position to win the SB in 2002.

Mike Brown drones? No, we're all fans if you look at it half-empty or half-full, but your opinion doesn't make it the only sensible one.

Afterall, do you honestly think if the team WASN'T looking for future success and demanded this the season to win it all, that they'd put Kitna in rather a first year non-experience QB behind center? Think things out a little, sometimes it will make less of a bitter person.

He was posting to me not to you guys. Some of you guys are so sensitive. Maybe Carson will go 23 for 36 for 280yds. and 3tds. I hope he does and he just might because of that rifle he has stuck to his shoulder. I just hope Kitna doesn't go somewhere else and make us think,what if. He probaly wont leave anytime soon though. he said he loves the city and people and he doesn't want to move his family again.

He was posting to me not to you guys. Some of you guys are so sensitive. Maybe Carson will go 23 for 36 for 280yds. and 3tds. I hope he does and he just might because of that rifle he has stuck to his shoulder. I just hope Kitna doesn't go somewhere else and make us think,what if. He probaly wont leave anytime soon though. he said he loves the city and people and he doesn't want to move his family again.

This is a public forum. IF you post, everyone has the right to post. If you want to talk to each other, use e-mail or personal messager.

Also, if this turns into another Kitna-Palmer debate ONCE AGAIN it will be closed. OK?

I can't believe I'm even responding to this.... Anyway, :P

Are you on crack?! The figurative kind of crack that is... the kind of crack that's produced when your team goes 8 - 8 after years of ineptitude. Now, with a 1 - 2 record, you're already starting to go into withdrawl. You want to win and you want to win now. The rest of us want to win too, but our view is about championships in the coming years, not this year. I do not want to risk future championships for an extra win or two this season. Give it time and the playoffs will come. Yes, it's been over a decade and we're all starving for the playoffs, but after years of doing things wrong, I want to take the time to do things right. And doing things right involves a lot of Carson Palmer. That's all I'm gonna say.