In a Coaches Mind,

jbengals1

In a Coaches Mind,

I was thinking alot lately abought the post here and some members (i wont name names) seem to be getting off on the reactions of the majority of our members, so i was wondering for those select few what qualification do you have to even try and get into a coaches mind or say whats best for the Bengals in general ??? I know i wouldn't even try to second guess Marvin Lewis and i have played a few years of semi-pro football, so until you are in his shoes and know 100% what he does please keep the arm chair coaching to yourself. :ph34r:

I know i wouldn't even try to second guess Marvin Lewis and i have played a few years of semi-pro football, so until you are in his shoes and know 100% what he does please keep the arm chair coaching to yourself. :ph34r:

What would you propose we talk about? About how much we improved our defense during the off-season? Questioning doesn't mean it's negative or "anti-Bengals".

In a Coaches Mind,

I was thinking alot lately abought the post here and some members (i wont name names) seem to be getting off on the reactions of the majority of our members, so i was wondering for those select few what qualification do you have to even try and get into a coaches mind or say whats best for the Bengals in general ??? I know i wouldn't even try to second guess Marvin Lewis and i have played a few years of semi-pro football, so until you are in his shoes and know 100% what he does please keep the arm chair coaching to yourself. :ph34r:

I agree :D

Questioning is one thing but some members are not going about it the right way.

IN MARVIN WE TRUST (remember that people)

In a Coaches Mind,

I know what you're saying, but you can't expect people to keep it to themselves. That's what a forum is all about, right?

i have played a few years of semi-pro football, so until you are in his shoes and know 100% what he does please keep the arm chair coaching to yourself. :ph34r:

No offence but it doesn't necessrily follow that a good player will make a good coach.

These forums are about expressing opinions - I bet last Sunday there were 65,000 different opinions on any one given play/situation.

To be honest (and if you hadn't already spotted) I know naff all about the technicalties or intricacies of the game, never having played it at any level, but I do pick up a lot of insight from the comments thrown to and fro in discussion on this board.

I may be in a minority, but I for one certainly appreciate a wide and diverse opinion based forum.

I may be in a minority, but I for one certainly appreciate a wide and diverse opinion based forum.

Absolutely! You don't have to like or agree with what anybody else has to say. If you disagree with somebody, simply state your case. No need to lambast them if they don't think just like you. This sure would be a boring forum if everybody agreed with each other and had the same opinions. What would be the point?