Ravens vs Steelers - Who should we hope wins?

Kchrpm

Is it better for us if the Ravens win, giving the possibility for tied up divisional race, or to put the perennial division champs down at 0-2?

I think we're better off with the Ravens in a 0-2 hole because I see the Ravens getting better as the year progresses and the Steelers getting worse.

What do you guys think?

I think we need to hope that the steelers win. After miami we play the ravens, and the steelers play miami. if we play the ravens when they are 0-2, we have a chance at putting them to 0-3. If the same week the steelers lose to the dolphins, we have a chance to play them for the division lead. Just an idea. It could happen.

Go bengals!

This game is not so hot for me...Last week we all know the BROWNS upset the RAVENS(WHICH I PREDICTED).(its true). And Pittsburg beat a OAKLAND club ,though it has some new free agents, is still yet to prove itself. So I will give the nod to the home team. But it could go any way...So lets say in a low scoring close one...the EDGAR ALLEN POES 17 the SQUEALERS 9...