Can corey see the writing on the wall?

richmond_mat

Corey is now the number two back on this team. Healthy or not, Rudi gets the ball until he cannot perform effectively. Hopefully CD will get his body and mind healthy enough to boared this playoff bound ship. Two good backs, a capable QB and a peaking Defense can go a long way. Especially if special teams can contribute with field position and points.

ps

if CD wants to be a bengal in 2004 then he might need to take a pay cut. :ph34r:

Absolutely JoiseyCat, I know I slammed Corey for not being at the game last week. But he showed up today, and I've also read some very encouraging comments CD made about Rudi. Let's face it, two great running backs sure are better than one.

Cheers

JC: Absolutely! The TEAM won a great game today. The defense shutdown Priest Holmes (62 yds). The special teams shutdown Dante Hall, he had a couple good returns in the 1st half, nothing in the second half. The special teams scored a punt return for a TD against the team that does it best in the NFL. Rudi bested Holmes by over a hundred yards!!! Rudi 167 Holmes 62! Right after the Chiefs scored their first TD, the man a lot of people say can't pass deep hits Peter Warrick with a beautifully thrown bomb!

However, right now, I'd rather see Rudi Johnson over Corey. Corey has been a great player for us. His "trade me tirade" aside, unless he is absolutely 100%...play Rudi. If Corey is 100%, you know, right now, I think I'd rather see Rudi. We are playing great with him in there. He is being v-e-r-y consistent. And that only helps the passing game.

Go Bengals!!! You guys are doing great! No letdowns against the Chargers!