fantastic win

batman

hi all, found my way here from the f2f site.

just wanted to congratulate you all on the fatasic win over the chiefs, and what a game it was to watch, thanks also for helping to preserve the dolphins as the only team with a perfect season.

best of luck for the season, and please feel free to come accross to miamidolphins.co.uk, my sig will take you there

i guess you dolphin fans have to put up with wannstedt for another week, but it was worth is, for us.. thanks for handing it to the ravens and thanks for helping put the bengals in first place.... good job dolphins, you have a bunch of winners there, first the marlins and now the dolphins... who dey dolphins...

thanks all. sooner we get rid of wanny the better for all of us. the guy just finds a new way to lose every week lol. with the team we have, we should also be top of our div, when we played the pats, they had a banged up d, and we still lost. his playcalling is far too predictable, and theres only so long even our 'd' can keep an offnce at bay.

congrats again, and hope you have soul possesion of top spot next week

his playcalling is far too predictable

Sorry, but I gotta call you on that one. Blame the offensive play calling on Norv Turner! The worst thing for the Dolphins would be to sack Wannstedt, cause that means Turner would probably get the job for at least this season. And let's face it, Turner did a worse job with the Redskins than Wannstedt did with the Bears.

ok it may also boil back to norv, but it still comes from wannys drafting. we had a fantastic d last year, and really needed to upgrad our o-line and certainly a qb. so what does wanny do, add to the defence. brian griese hasent done what we'd all hoped he would do, and whilst jays win loss ratio may look good, he's no more than a mediocre qb. he cant throw a long ball, and his usual completions are all short throws, which limits norv on his calling. everyone knows ricky williams is our only threat, but he is continually stuffed at the line or for minimal gains. the o line is a shambles, griese in the games against the colts and titans was sacked over a half dozen times, and had 4 fumbles, also they arent getting holes for ricky, hich is why he is continually being stopped for short yards if any. norv can be a lot better than what he s currently doing, but he needs the players who have the ability, and wannys offence wont do that, at least one of griese's qaulities he can throw a better, more accurate and longer pass than jay, but we still have problems exicuting. thopson has been a disaster of a wr, he looked good pre season, but when the real stuff started he's done nothing, today 1 catch for 10 yards, rob konrad fb, 3 catches for 43 yards.

for a great evaluation on dolphins players though, we have a guy on our board, 'rockymountaindolphin' who after each game reviews the film and ranks all the players performances. it usually takes until the tuesday or wednesday to get onto the board, but is always a good read, and impartial. you're more than welcome across at our place and find my views on wanny and jay are tame compared to others.