Why the sudden drop off?

BengalszoneBilly

There is only ONE explaination as to the drop off in the home run production...without Balco's help, Barry ain't s**t! Even the mentally challenged can add up this equation. The record books of baseball are forever skewred, and most think Barry belongs in the hall of fame. Yet Pete remains excluded, and the ramifications of his alleged crime do not compare to the damage that has been wrought by the "Juicing" community. :angry:

I guess I'm never going to get over this! :wacko:

There is only ONE explaination as to the drop off in the home run production...without Balco's help, Barry ain't s**t! Even the mentally challenged can add up this equation. The record books of baseball are forever skewred, and most think Barry belongs in the hall of fame. Yet Pete remains excluded, and the ramifications of his alleged crime do not compare to the damage that has been wrought by the "Juicing" community. :angry:

I guess I'm never going to get over this! :wacko:

Maybe. But the mentally challenged also recognize Barry is breaking all sorts of single-season walk records including intentional. His batting average is one of the highest in the league, and the years he was smacking homers, he had a good lineup around him -- i.e. can't pitch around him.

I remember guys like Glenn Braggs who were enormous, but couldn't hit the ball consistently. Barry has more skills in baseball than people give him credit for, and that's a shame because this guy is going to be talked about for as long as baseball is around; and it won't be because of allegations that have never been proven.