HAHAHAHA, THE CHEFS EAT DIRT>>

KYBENGALFAN

little kid... i am a lifetime bengals fan, 40 years young, was a season ticket holder for eight plus seasons after the last bengals super bowl and got sick of the losing and poor management by mike brown and was pleasantly pleased when marvin lewis was hired and decided to purchase a two-game ticket plan to see my old bengals play the ravens in october and the browns in december.. so little kid, no way, but i do feel like a little kid, cheering on my bengals today..w ho dey. i wish you chiefs good luck, you have a good team there... but please go away and take your trash talk elsewhere.. who dey..

little kid... i am a lifetime bengals fan, 40 years young, was a season ticket holder for eight plus seasons after the last bengals super bowl and got sick of the losing and poor management by mike brown and was pleasantly pleased when marvin lewis was hired and decided to purchase a two-game ticket plan to see my old bengals play the ravens in october and the browns in december.. so little kid, no way, but i do feel like a little kid, cheering on my bengals today..w ho dey. i wish you chiefs good luck, you have a good team there... but please go away and take your trash talk elsewhere.. who dey..

I called you a kid because you type and act like one.

I can atleast put together a complete sentence. LOL

ok, you're right there. you CAN put together a complete sentence. wow, i did it, too.. too bad your chiefs couldn't put together four quarters and win today's game.. too bad they waited until the fourth quarter to play CHIEFS football... you have an explosive team there, good luck against the raiders, though i don't think you'll need any luck against the hapless raiders....

HELL-YEA go home and dont come to this site again........... and rember i told-Ya so...........................SO now have a good cry while your jumping off the bandwagon and trying to get on ours :P

These guys have been nothing but gracious to us all week over on their board.

You'll notice that it was them and not the trolls from the other sites who came here and said congratulations. That was pretty gracious too, and they don't deserve to be trashed for it. IMHO, good sports fans should always be welcomed here.

Id say save the trash for hersheybar kcdomination and the rest of the trolls, but you know they won't show up again.

For these guys to be giving us props on their board and get trashed for congratulating us on a win is bad form.