Prosecutors Dropping Kobe Case

Kirkendall

I've been watching this story on the news, and if the prosecution HAS done what the defense alleges, Kobe SHOULD walk!

Just another example of law breaking by "law enforcement." The biggest bunch of "do as I say, not as I do" mother f**kers in the world! :angry:

Kobe probably realizes a couple of things now that it looks as though all charges will be dropped

1. Should have taken O.J. Simpson lawyer Shapiro's advice about Rich Black men and young caucasian women... - classic :lol:

2. Too much weird s**t happens in Colorado, and the only time he should be there, is when he plays the Nuggets !! :D

3. Maybe he could have gotten a smaller " Please don't leave me and take half " Ring for his wife ! - Next time you gotta say " I'm Sorry, it won't happen again " don't do it with 8 Schm-ucking carrots !! :ph34r:

3. Maybe he could have gotten a smaller " Please don't leave me and take half " Ring for his wife ! - Next time you gotta say " I'm Sorry, it won't happen again " don't do it with 8 Schm-ucking carrots !! :ph34r:

Absolutely!! I hope he signed a pre-nup with this gold digger!! NO womans booty is worth what he paid to keep her!!

He needs to realize you use 'em like shake and bake bags!! Until she makes one jumper from the perimeter in an NBA game, she ain't worth a dime!! :lol: Let THEM wake up sticky, broke, and confused! See how they like it! :o

Okay...it's official. The case has been dropped. Further proof she's just a money grubbing c**t. The law enforcement contingient in this matter is no better. They were just looking for a celebrity head to hang, wheather or not justice was served. I'm glad they got it stuffed up their ass!

Everybody got what they deserved. Kobe got off, (pun intended) the accuser looks like the gold-digger she is, and law enforcement looks as retarded as ever. :wacko:

did any of u think he was actually going to jail? u have to be seriously retarded to think this dumb money grubber was actually gonna win. Once she realized and her prosection realized that they are from colorado and have no chance vs big time lawyers they gave up and made a mockery of themselves. She will now not win in civil court either cuz of this and i hope kobe didnt pay her off, even though im sure he did.

I'm pretty certain he hasn't paid her anything yet, but he probably will just to end it. You know he's probably weary of all of this.

I bet he keeps it in his pants from here on out! That was some expensive booty he got!

I'm pretty certain he hasn't paid her anything yet, but he probably will just to end it. You know he's probably weary of all of this.

I bet he keeps it in his pants from here on out! That was some expensive booty he got!

They still have to go through the civil suit, don't they? I think the criminal trial is just dropped, not both. Lawyers?

2. Too much weird s**t happens in Colorado, and the only time he should be there, is when he plays the Nuggets !!  :D

Ain't that the truth. Unfortunately none of that weird $hit seems to be happening in my apartment though. :( Maybe I need to spend more time in Eagle...or at the bar. :lol:

I'm curious about Kobe's statement yesterday. Edward, maybe you can help me understand this. I agree that it's probably part of an agreement made between Kobe and his accuser in exchange for her dropping the criminal case, but what else would he have to gain by making this kind of statement? Here's most of it for those who haven't seen it.

"I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

It seems to me as if Kobe is almost admitting that he's guilty (which I don't believe he is). Is this statement something that can be used against him at his civil trial (should it go that far), or would he make this apology in an effort to help his civil case? It just seems odd to me that he'd make this kind of apology considering he's proclaimed his innocence all along...especially the statement, "I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter." Unless it's part of some sort of deal, I don't know what he'd have to gain by apologizing.