Smash Mouth, Snot face,Hardcore Football

jbengals1

has any other team held the chiefs to 0 for allmost 2 quarters..... not that i know of.........this isn't abought just winning a game for the bengals it's abought RESPECT...........and they way the bengals are playing the chiefs OLD SCHOOL, SMASH MOUTH, IN YOUR FACE, SNOT NOSED, Hardcore game of the WEEK...........they are EARNING that RESPECT right now..... :D

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Peter warrick looking like he still plays for Florida State, Rudi smashing the ball, The Bengals D stopping the most vaunted offense in Football....What a game! That's for all the smart mouth Chief trolls that said the Bengals didn't have a chance. Yeah!

Now that's what I'm talking about!

That's for all the smart mouth Chief trolls that said the Bengals didn't have a chance. Yeah!

hell yea..............hope you like my new avatar and hes smiling because the bengals helped back up my BIG-mouth

<----------------------- took me along time to find it but i think its a keeper

Wow, just returned home from the game, record attendance, and by far the best Bengals game I have ever attended. An electric atmosphere only begins to describe it.....wow, Im tired and hoarse from yelling our boys on........worth every second... B)

Couldn't make it down for this one either. I know it was loud, though because Kitna and coach Lewis both mentioned it.

Did the 20,000 chiefs fans show up like on of the trolls was saying or were there just the usual ???????