Any one notice?

Kirkendall

That there hasn't been any Reds conversation the past week? Guess that's what happens when you allow the Bengals to take over the cities focus of professional sports.

Just an update, the Reds are 59-64 and some 22.5 games behind first place.

Dunn is 2 homers away from leading the league with 36.

Pretty boring stuff....

Don't the Cardinals' players cancel themselves out because their success can be attributed to helping each other out, whereas Beltre hits game tying/winning homers and drives in runs w/o a whole lot of help. More now than ever without LoDuca in the line to be driven in....

That there hasn't been any Reds conversation the past week? Guess that's what happens when you allow the Bengals to take over the cities focus of professional sports.

It's also what happens when you...well...stink. They were hanging in for a while there, but I knew the pitching would kill them...do they have any decent pitchers coming up? Please?

Of course, there are always the memories. Coincidentally enough last night, I got bored with the Chiefs' blowout of the Rams last night and flipped up to espn classic...where I got to watch Rijo, Hatcher, Davis, Sabo, Dibble, Myers & the rest stick it to the 1990 A's again...

Baseball??? hmmmm...isn't that the sport with the little white ball??? With a nerd as a commish???

:lol:

The nation's "pasttime" has indeed passed the torch from baseball to football, IMO.

There's a reason why the World Series got beat in the TV ratings by an NFL Monday Night Football Game.

Just let the baseball season in August for now on. I don't even need a World Series to know who's going to win it all--hint: The $200 million dollar payroll team.

LET FOOTBALL SEASON COMMENCE!!!

I'm in mourning.

The only thing that can make the start of the football season better is to be having the Reds winning the NLCS on their way to the Series.

A World Series and a SuperBowl win in the same year ..... That's what I want to see. Yeah .... I know ... I want it all .... What's wrong with that ?????? B)