Good News for redsfan2

HoosierCat

Now that push comes to shove, all the "experts" have stopped hyping and dumped their usual "L" predictions. Out of the 13 nattering nabobs on espn.com and sportsline.com, precisely 1 predicts a Cincy victory. And that's Pete Prisco, who's currently last in the sportsline ranking and clearly trying to pick upsets.

No positive press or "should win" jinxes this week! At least, not for us...:D

Now that push comes to shove, all the "experts" have stopped hyping and dumped their usual "L" predictions. Out of the 13 nattering nabobs on espn.com and sportsline.com, precisely 1 predicts a Cincy victory. And that's Pete Prisco, who's currently last in the sportsline ranking and clearly trying to pick upsets.

No positive press or "should win" jinxes this week! At least, not for us...:D

Thank God ! Those guys were giving me the creeps. The one whose name I couldn't come up with ..... Mousy little bas oops illegimately born person was John Clayton. Read his take and he's squarely on board with the Chiefs. They got a pretty good team, so maybe his support won't damage them as bad as it did us.

Thanks for making me feel better about one part of this week anyway. Oh and by the way you could do one more thing .................. if you 've got any troll repellant spray, <_< we sure could use it this week.

if you 've got any troll repellant spray,  <_<  we sure could use it this week.

You guys are part of the fan2fan alliance. If you don't want opposing fans showing up maybe you should reconsider belonging to it. I don't think I would've found this place if it wasn't linked from Wild Bills.

Other teams FANS are as welcome here as they are at Wild Bills. Lot of good stuff going on over there, and I've talked with a couple of guys that I'll probably check back with from time to time after the game is long gone. I always like sports talk period no matter what the sport. Have never liked "spack " no matter what the topic.

Therein lies the difference. Sports fans talk sports, and Trolls ( got that at Wild Bills from Luckee Chief ) .... anyway Trolls talk "spack".