CJ's win prediction welcome....KC feeds off this!!

KCDomination

Yeah Yeah ..... yawn ................... we know. It does seem to get better after the first hundred times you hear it tho.

Great post .... truly an original and insightful take ..... yawn

Sorry, but I don't know if I'm getting sleepy or GETTING HYPNOTIZED FROM SEEING THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Here is another one to Hypnotize you. 4 of the 5 teams you lost to were beaten by KC. the other was the Cardinals. You all lost to the Cards and are talking smack on 9-0 KC. I am tired of hearing about weak schedules. We beat everyone put in front of us. You lost to the Cards.

:lol: Ya damfool 4 of the 5 teams we've lost to were beaten by just about everybody .... but us.

Az Pitts and Cleveland are all 3 n 6 and Da Raidahs are 2 n 7.

You ALL is not talking smack. If you read the posts , the Chiefs have gotten more props here than they have in the national media.

Talking football with football fans ............. and having fun razzing trolls.

I want to know why all the other teams fans come on here and talk shi*...............this is a hangout for bengals fans and we speak the truth we dont make more of it than it really is.................and why is it that when these STUPID FANS do come here and think we wont defend our team or ourselfs .......do they think we would just take it lying on our backs....................I DONT THINK SO and i hope the chiefs will think like these stupid / lazy / scummbags fans of there's are thinking.............................keep thinking the bengals are a cake walk and when its all said and done.................we the bengals fans will be the ones laughing :lol:

No reason to get your panties in a knot. We just want to see what you all are saying about us. Yawn.... You all are more than welcome to come to chiefstalk.com if you would like to talk spack on us.

Talk "spack" with you.....................ha ha ha ha ha ha ha did you mean "smack" wich is a stupid term for talking BULLs**t or did i mean "smack" like the bengals are going to smack the chiefs in the face :P.......................................... now go back to your thumb sucking site and chew on that for a bit............. :ph34r:

and why is it that when these STUPID FANS do come here and think we wont defend our team or ourselfs .......do they think we would just take it lying on our backs

There it is. As far as I can tell from conversations here and on the fan2fan partner site, KC fans are perfectly willing to rationally discuss the upcoming game, as long as we Bengal fans admit we have no chance and will be crushed by their awesome, God-like team. Raise any small objection, like their weak-as-tissue-paper sked, or dare to say your team has even one player of talent comparable to any of the Kansas City Gods...and they turn into a bunch of whiny, thin-skinned homers. My favorite excuse is the "well, they were good when we played 'em" line...aw, the hell with it. They aren't worth my time any more (a decision that will probably last until I click on the next thread :D)

No reason to get your panties in a knot. We just want to see what you all are saying about us.

Have You been to the Vikings board to see what *they're * saying about You ???????? I mean after all they do play You in December, and I'm sure they're talking about You already. How about the Cards that You're so proud of beating ??????? I bet they're still talking about You too. In fact isn't just everybody talking about You ???????? all the time ???????????? It seems that way to me .

But then too ..................... ya know maybe its just You running around to everybody else's board and talking about You. You know ...... just to liven things up cause of course its dull if its not about YOU.

Jeeezzz ! get a grip.

I want to know why all the other teams fans come on here and talk shi*...............this is a hangout for bengals fans and we speak the truth we dont make more of it than it really is.................and why is it that when these STUPID FANS do come here and think we wont defend our team or ourselfs .......do they think we would just take it lying on our backs....................I DONT THINK SO and i hope the chiefs will think like these stupid / lazy / scummbags fans of there's are thinking.............................keep thinking the bengals are a cake walk and when its all said and done.................we the bengals fans will be the ones laughing :lol:

LOL...i'd hate to hear how tough you guys could talk if you ever make it .500.

My first post on this board was to invite others somewhere where we wouldn't be talking trash on YOUR board...so get over yourself. But since no one has sacked up and you want to call people out, I'll come piss on your parade.

I've been coming on and checking all week and here is the summary of what I've seen:

1. The Chiefs are frauds because they've played a week schedule. only 2 teams above .500

2. The Bengals are for realand are only 4-5 because they've played an awesome schedule

Reality Check: 7 of 9 teams on each schedule are common opponents. Result:

1. Chiefs 7-0 179 points scored 102 points given up (+77)

2. Bengals 3-4 145 points scored 159 points given up (-14)

Next: The chiefs don't play as well on the road as they do at home.

Duh. That's why we're only a 6.5 point favorite. if this game were at Arrowhead we would be favored by at least 12.

Next: Why don't the chiefs fans understand that all the national TV & Radio guys are saying this is a trap game?

There job is to attract listeners/viewers NOT to be accurate. How is else is CBS going to get fans outside of KC or Cincy (2 of the smallest markets in the NFL) to tune in? By saying come watch KC smash the Bungles by 20+? Noooo....they gotta make it sound interesting.

Next: Chad Johnson's gonna have a big game because he mouthed off.

No...CJ just painted a target on his head. if he catches more than 3 passes for 50 yards I'll be shocked.

Final score: Chiefs 31 Bungles 13. Welcome to 4-6 boys. Say Hi to the 20K Chiefs fans at PBS on Sunday.

No reason to get your panties in a knot. We just want to see what you all are saying about us.  Yawn....  You all are more than welcome to come to chiefstalk.com if you would like to talk spack on us.

Talk "spack" with you.....................ha ha ha ha ha ha ha did you mean "smack" wich is a stupid term for talking BULLs**t or did i mean "smack" like the bengals are going to smack the chiefs in the face :P.......................................... now go back to your thumb sucking site and chew on that for a bit............. :ph34r:

After visiting his board I understand "spack" a little better. This is a guy who wanted us to draft Boss Bailey to be our #2 cornerback.

So who do we draft? - My hopes is Boss Baily. He could take over for Bartee in a second. That would give us three players for trade material, and should we need to trade up we could trade Shy, Bartee, (If anyone would take him) and Snoop. I would throw in a DC also.

Link

So do the Bengals have a lot of fans who have to ride the short bus to the stadium?

The guarantee doesn't mean a thing. When it comes down to it, the main reason that the Chief's are undefeated is because of the +18 turnover ratio. Their D is worse than Cincy's. If the Bengal's get the turnover's they get the win. The Bengals can put up some point's also. Who scored more against the Raven's? Get ready to hear it Chief fans! Rudi Boom By-Ya! Rudi Boom By-Ya! Rudi Boom By-Ya! Rudi Boom By-Ya!

The guarantee doesn't mean a thing. When it comes down to it, the main reason that the Chief's are undefeated is because of the +18 turnover ratio. Their D is worse than Cincy's. If the Bengal's get the turnover's they get the win. The Bengals can put up some point's also. Who scored more against the Raven's? Get ready to hear it Chief fans! Rudi Boom By-Ya! Rudi Boom By-Ya! Rudi Boom By-Ya! Rudi Boom By-Ya!

Boy now I'm scared.

You guys are right. After a game where he averaged 4 yards a carry, agianst the Texans we should all vote to send him to the pro-bowl.

Forget the fact the Chiefs have already beaten teams with Jamaal Lewis, LaDanion Tomlinson, Clinton Portis & Travis Henry...now we gotta stop Rudi Freakin' Johnson.

Who can the defense practice against this week to possibly prepare for this guy?

Maybe the Chiefs should cut Priest Holmes and see if we can get Rudi now.

Freakin' amazing...

LOL...i'd hate to hear how tough you guys could talk if you ever make it .500.

My first post on this board was to invite others somewhere where we wouldn't be talking trash on YOUR board...so get over yourself. But since no one has sacked up and you want to call people out, I'll come piss on your parade.

I've been coming on and checking all week and here is the summary of what I've seen:

1. The Chiefs are frauds because they've played a week schedule. only 2 teams above .500

2. The Bengals are for realand are only 4-5 because they've played an awesome schedule

Reality Check: 7 of 9 teams on each schedule are common opponents. Result:

1. Chiefs 7-0 179 points scored 102 points given up (+77)

2. Bengals 3-4 145 points scored 159 points given up (-14)

Next: The chiefs don't play as well on the road as they do at home.

Duh. That's why we're only a 6.5 point favorite. if this game were at Arrowhead we would be favored by at least 12.

Next: Why don't the chiefs fans understand that all the national TV & Radio guys are saying this is a trap game?

There job is to attract listeners/viewers NOT to be accurate. How is else is CBS going to get fans outside of KC or Cincy (2 of the smallest markets in the NFL) to tune in? By saying come watch KC smash the Bungles by 20+? Noooo....they gotta make it sound interesting.

Next: Chad Johnson's gonna have a big game because he mouthed off.

No...CJ just painted a target on his head. if he catches more than 3 passes for 50 yards I'll be shocked.

Final score: Chiefs 31 Bungles 13. Welcome to 4-6 boys. Say Hi to the 20K Chiefs fans at PBS on Sunday.

Bubba Bubba Bubba .

Thanks for spelling it out for us. Still seems to be some confusion on your part though. Let me help if I may.

preface - We noted your invitation. No one showed up, because we weren't interested. And yes we've noticed that you keep coming back. Kind of like that rash on your ankle after you cut grass.

#1. Its mainly the media that has said that. We of course did pick up on it, but they were saying long before we were blessed with your company. You know .... the media ..... the ones you say are conspiring to generate interest in the game by calling for an upset that they *really know * isn't going to happen. That if they said what they really know what is going to happen ...you mopping the floor with us that no one would watch.

#2. Again, we just read what was in the sports pages etc. When rating schedules, the Bengals were in the top half for difficulty. You'll never believe this, but I didn't notice where the Chiefs were respectively because .... sit down now ...... I didn't give a ratsass. Still don't. We're 4 and 5 because we lost 5 games. In my opinion, we should have beat Buffalo - Oakland - and Arizona. We didn't though because they made the plays and we didn't. Sometimes that happens. Even you may agree with that.

Next couple of lines points...stats ... etc. and the media cospiracy theory that we've already discussed. One question though, Is this the same media that says you're overated and or lucky ?? or is that part of the conspiracy as well ?? Just curious. Funny how they would flip flop like that.

Chad is going to have a big game because he mouthed off. No. He mouthed off because he usually has big games. I think you have as much chance of holding him to 50 yds as Buffalo had of holding your running game to the same amount.

Say hi to the 20,000 chiefs fans who will be at the game. I've talked to a couple of guys on the other site I mentioned. Including you ............. you will be there won't you ? that'll make 7 that I know of for sure. I'm sure you had a source for the other 19,993 you project, so I'll take your word for it.

What the hell is everybody cryin' about all of a sudden. A little trash talk on me (or by me) is no big deal. It's all in fun, pulling for your team, right?

I don't have time to post the quote, I'm at work, but who said Chad wouldn't get more than 3 touches for 50 yards? Have fun watching Chad's back all day.

And making fun of Rudi for 4 yards a clip? Come on. Sure, 5.0 is the Grail for a tailback, but 4.0 I'll take any day of the week, twice on Sunday. Especially when you pound it 43 times.

And yeah, Priest is a better overall runner with better overally yardage. But Kitna would dump it off to his back all the time, too, if his only other dangerous threat is Gonzalez.

RB: Advantage Chiefs

Receivers: Advantage Bengals. I'll even take Schobel over Gonzalez if I have Chad, Warrick and a fast improving Kelley Washington.

QB: With the way Kitna's playing, this comes out even.

Marvin is gonna have a fired up defense, ball-hawking and ripping off Trent Green passes.

Here's a prediction: Priest loses a fumble and Cincy returns a Trent Green INT for a score.

Keep the trash coming KC

Too funny....

KC never overlooks an opponent...NEVER!!

But, thanks to Chad Johnson, the CHIEFS will be on the WAR PATH!!!!!

I am so looking forward to this game...remember, everytime a loud mouth player has talked about beating the CHIEFS for sure (ala Ray Lewis) we have kicked azzzzzzzz.

Let's run up the score boys...thanks to CJ its not just about winning, its now about proving a point.

Thanks again...and its true, half the stadium will be Chiefs fans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::P:P:P