What round would Manziel be tempting?

walzav29

The thing about any of the so called "Top QB prospects" is that there really doesn't appear to be much separating them.

I don't think it will happen, but I can't say as I would be surprised if one of them happened to fall and was there at #24.

About the only one I would consider taking at #24 is Bridgewater though. Hopefully we would be looking to trade down for anyone else.

The thing about any of the so called "Top QB prospects" is that there really doesn't appear to be much separating them.

I don't think it will happen, but I can't say as I would be surprised if one of them happened to fall and was there at #24.

About the only one I would consider taking at #24 is Bridgewater though. Hopefully we would be looking to trade down for anyone else.

I think there is a big difference between Manziel and Bortles. Bridgewater and Manziel.

Manziel is not Russel Wilson. Folks are betting he will be, and it will blow up on them.

I agree with the slip part. To me, and I just posted it in another thread, is one of them will slip, and if they are there at #24, what will they do?