49ers vs Seahawks NFC Conference Championship Game

jjakq27

i have a question, if seahawks win, it mean superbowl game is between 2 team that is number 1 seed of their conf, when was last time this happen?

Not only that, but since their regular season records are the same, both the best in the league, whoever wins will be only the seventh time in the last 25 years that the team with the best record in the NFL won the SB.

It's in the rules Dim. Usually not that obvious. Not sure why the refs missed it.

Big play by Sherman. Too bad he opened his mouth after the game.

Sherman is a thug. Period.

I don't understand why Harbaugh didn't use his time outs and setup a play instead of throwing a hail Mary that close to the end zone! Made no sense at all!

It's in the rules Dim. Usually not that obvious. Not sure why the refs missed it.

Big play by Sherman. Too bad he opened his mouth after the game.

Sherman is a thug. Period.

I don't understand why Harbaugh didn't use his time outs and setup a play instead of throwing a hail Mary that close to the end zone! Made no sense at all!

I doubt Harbaugh had a Hail Mary in mind. Kaepernick should have thrown that one away or checked down. They still had 3 more downs and 2 TOs. Jimmy Johnson said it very well in the post game show when he said Kaepernick kept them in the game with his legs and lost it as a passer. He went on to say that this is the knock on CK. He's a weapon running the ball but a liability throwing it

I put part of the blame on Harbaugh for the loss. Horrible time management. They were playing like they were out of time outs.

As far as CK, he did no better than Dalton. Some may say we'll he won 2 playoff games. So what? There's only going to be one team that will be considered a win 8 by the media, the next team that wins.

Everyone else is a loser.

Makes no difference if you go one and out or lose the SB 21-20, to them you're still a loser