Please

jonf45uk

Fire marvin now. And gruden. Awful game management. Such a talented squad and once again no hustle, no desire, no adjustments. Completly out-coached again. Blame dalton as much as you like, but lewis has been underachieving for years. I dont know what hes got on mike brown, but it must be good!

Fire marvin now. And gruden. Awful game management. Such a talented squad and once again no hustle, no desire, no adjustments. Completly out-coached again. Blame dalton as much as you like, but lewis has been underachieving for years. I dont know what hes got on mike brown, but it must be good!

True, true, and true.

Marvin will NOT get fired! He got a contract extension after a 4-12 season, playoffs 3 years in a row, 4 out of the last 5, 5 out of the last 8!

Humor me for a minute here.

How much different is this team's situation from the Atlanta Falcons?

Mike Smith (HC) and Matt Ryan have been to the playoffs 4 out of this last 6 years.

Both have a 1-4 playoff record.

After winning their playoff game last year, they had several key injuries and went 4-12 this year.

Is it the fact that the Falcons have had the best combined NFL season record and the one playoff win that keeps them both from getting fired?

If lewis had any sort of guts he'd resign In the morning. But I fully expect him to be here til the next millennium! Hopefully the closest gruden gets to a game next year is watching on tv while he does some colouring-in.......

I agree. All year there were so many times this team should have succeeded but the coaching staff when balls deep on being morons. The roster is talented as hell minus Dalton. We have seen his ceiling no matter who the coach is, and it's all going to be wasted because of ignorant coaching. Hell the joke used to be how the Bengals killed first rounder careers, and now it looks to be back. I'm not going to watch film and go back to get specifics but this team should have won at a minimum two more games this season and have the bye. Doesn't matter though you can give Marvin Lewis 20 weeks and he'd still not have a conclusive game plan and or the team ready to play!