It's Only Pre-season but........

walzav29

The Ravens look deadly on Defense. I know our offense will be tough, but defense always beats offense. Will our defense be even close to the top 10? If not, we won't be able to beat the Ravens. I hate them @$%#'s

Yea, the Ravens look pretty tough. The road to the division championship goes definitely goes through Baltimore.

On a high note, Boller looked sad and Jamal Lewis looked sluggish -- perhaps the trial on his mind? Stay tuned.

I dunno, I didn't see anything that scared me about Baltimore last night. Yeah, the Falcs didn't have much success, but shoot, Vick took all of 3 snaps before they went to the No. 2 guy, and the Ravens starters weren't in much longer. Too much scrub v. scrub last night to take anything away, IMHO.

I dunno, I didn't see anything that scared me about Baltimore last night. Yeah, the Falcs didn't have much success, but shoot, Vick took all of 3 snaps before they went to the No. 2 guy, and the Ravens starters weren't in much longer. Too much scrub v. scrub last night to take anything away, IMHO.

The WRs were mugged, taken off routes. RBs were hit behind the line of scrimmage on most plays with about 3-4 guys around the play before it's blown dead. I guess we could lay blame on the Falcons' offense looking poor, but I think Atlanta could contend heavily for the NFC South; if not win it.

boller looked terrible the whole time he was playing besides the scoring drive that they had...and even on that drive he threw like 2-3 horrible passes, but he did complete 2 nice ones. Hall for Atlanta is a very nice player....but atlanta's defense is horrible and their offense isnt good, i do not see them in the playoffs this year. Baltimores defense looked dominant, but it is preseason....

see ogden running that sweep with taylor? his fat ass was haulin some ass...i woulda died if i saw his big ass coming for me. :lol:

sure there defense looked scary but there offense looked as bad as the defense looked good

Welcome to the world of Ravens fans!

I guess we have to take the good with the bad :(

My fav part of the highlights on S-PIN (ESPN) was watching an overrated Mike Vick get driven into the turf by a Raven Defender.

:lol::lol::lol:

OVER-RATED!!!! OVER-RATED!!!!

:lol: