NFL Films HD video: 2013 Cincinnati Bengals Midseason Trailer

nfl391

Many of you have already seen my YouTube channel before. I've made a new video recapping the first 8 games of the season. It should help raise morale after the tough loss to Miami and the many injuries. It's far from over for the Bengals.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ74AvbWh7c

As usual, the NFL Films song titles/albums are in the video description. Both are classics, the first one more fast-paced and the second one slower, but both are dramatic. The video is a lot clearer in HD, so I'd recommend choosing that option. Note that it's all 2013 in-season highlights, nothing from Hard Knocks. I collect the footage from various TV and web-based shows. As you can tell, I try to be meticulous about matching up the highlights and the music.

The view count for my first video from this season is relatively low, so I'll repost it here since many haven't seen it: an all-angles look at the game-winning TD against the Packers.

You can see my YouTube channel for more of my NFL Films HD Bengals videos, mostly from last season and this past preseason. Enjoy!