2013 Geno Atkins Preview (NFL Films HD video)

nfl391

2013 Geno Atkins Preview HD

I made this somewhat impromptu with the contract extension of Atkins. I essentially took my defensive line highlight video, removed the non-Atkins highlights, added a few more Atkins ones, and added new music. I also added an all-angles look at the game-winning FG at Pittsburgh (which Atkins helped set up with a superhuman performance in that game) and Marvin Lewis's post-game locker room speech. This video is mostly 2012 Atkins highlights and provides a great preview of what we'll see this season.

As usual, you can see the video description for the NFL Films songs. If you'd like, you can use the quality icon to watch this video in HD. Also in the video description, I posted writeups by a few ProFootballFocus writers, which you can use in your arguments to put to rest anyone's suggestion that guys like Suh, McCoy, Wilfork, Ngata, or Kyle Williams are better DT's than Atkins.

If you haven't seen them yet, you can see the rest of the channel ( nfl390 ) to view Bengals team trailers #1, 2, and 3, as well as trailers for the defensive line, running game, supporting wide receivers, and the Dalton-Green connection.

Enjoy!