winslow, browns agree to terms

Win or lose, Browns Fans still love thier team.

As far as no one mentioning Browns when talking about the AFC North. I think it's the expansion team mentality. Until we have a couple winning seasons and prove we have overcome that expansion tag, we will be overlooked.

Much like Houston is now, the Jags and Carolina were a few years ago.

If I recall, until last year the Bengals hardly got mentioned within the NFL for the previous decade. Your not getting alot of press now either really, it will take about 8-8 or better season for the league media to begin to take you seriously as well.

Anybody can pass out insults and smack all day long, but reality is what it is if you just stand back and look at it from a neutral perspective.

not alot of press? 2 years ago we were never on tv, never talked about, and it was that way for like 8-10 years. Now we are mentioned in almost every football show, have segments, have tv games....give me a break. Browns are never on tv now, and theres a reason for it....if u suck, especially for a long time, and have no stars, u get no tv time.

2004 Cleveland has 2 ESPN Games, Cincinatti has 1 ESPN 1 Monday Nighter

2003 Cleveland had 1 ESPN & 1 Monday Nighter, Cincinatti had ?? (Cant find any)

Never on TV?

Come up with a better arguement than that. Admittedly, you like your team, we like ours. Neither one with change the others mind, but to sit here and go through the 'my dad can beat up your dad' scenario is childish, and if you want to go ahead.

Even when Cleveland had winning teams they weren't in the media, at least not favorably. Not since the Otto Graham and Jim Brown days has Cleveland not been an underdog by most analysts point of view. Did it bother me? No, they can think what they want.

I have been a Browns fan since I was a lil kid (20+ years if you must know) and have remained a faithful fan win or lose. It's not always about winning, it's sometimes about tradition and pride. Anyone can jump on a bandwagon, but can you hang on to the ship when the weather is rough?

The Brows have won 4 AAFL championships. Wait, Let me guess, those don't count as championships.

you mean the Ravens have 4 AAFL championships.

Incorrect. The Ravens, despite everyone's personal beliefs, have no history prior to 1996.

So the Browns do correctly lay claim to the 4 AAFL Championships.

They might stink now but you can't take away what they have done previously.

Incorrect. The Ravens, despite everyone's personal beliefs, have no history prior to 1996.

So the Browns do correctly lay claim to the 4 AAFL Championships.

They might stink now but you can't take away what they have done previously.

Oh great...Here we go again :blink:

Is this about winslow at all, anymore?

Anyway, just read this on ESPN. I don't care how good he is...I wouldn't want him on my team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1861301

Why? because he's dedicated and going all out?

I don't care if he runs his mouth a lil, as long as he can back it up on the field, so we will find out in the coming weeks I guess. If he's a bust, then he should shut his trap, but he definitely has alot of talent, so I think he will be good. To become great we will have to see.

Is this about winslow at all, anymore?

Anyway, just read this on ESPN.  I don't care how good he is...I wouldn't want him on my team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1861301

Why? because he's dedicated and going all out?

I don't care if he runs his mouth a lil, as long as he can back it up on the field, so we will find out in the coming weeks I guess. If he's a bust, then he should shut his trap, but he definitely has alot of talent, so I think he will be good. To become great we will have to see.

It's just a matter of preference. Some people like the trash-talking in your face stuff. I've always preferred the guys that just go out and play hard...

The DE stuff, though...give me a break. It's obvious that the coaches are going to bend over backwards for this guy. What the coach should have said was, "Not a chance...", but instead they give him some crap lines to try and tide him over and hope he forgets about it...