winslow, browns agree to terms

Pushovers. Winslow may be great but the "Chosen One" has the one of the sorriest coaches in the NFL this year. Garcia will probably fizzle out with the weather, although I hope Lee Suggs is great he is still unproven and he's running behind a questionable at best offensive line. The defensive line is also a questionable group, the whole defense is questionable. I wouldn't be so hard on them but the Bengals didn't get any worse than last season, the Ravens are still the best team in the divisoin IMO and the Steelers are better than them as well IMO.

Pushovers. Winslow may be great but the "Chosen One" has the one of the sorriest coaches in the NFL this year. Garcia will probably fizzle out with the weather, although I hope Lee Suggs is great he is still unproven and he's running behind a questionable at best offensive line. The defensive line is also a questionable group, the whole defense is questionable. I wouldn't be so hard on them but the Bengals didn't get any worse than last season, the Ravens are still the best team in the divisoin IMO and the Steelers are better than them as well IMO.

I'm thinking the the entire Browns Defense has more question marks written on them than the RIDDLER!!!!!

The front 7 especially. They all should have been shot when they gave up 295 to Jamal last year.

The O-line is going to get Gaymancia killed. Signing Gaymancia is really the only bright spot in the whole entire organization--and he's going to be hurt early.

Getting Winslow signed when he threatened holdout was also....er....god....impressive. I hate giving credit to the Browns, but hey they did good here.

Its funny how you keep making comments about how bad the Browns defense is but you must have forgotten that with a playoff spot on the line your Defense gave up over 150 yards to a rookie 4th round draft pick who was hurt half the season and was making his 2nd NFL start and to top it off you were playing at home

To me thats pretty sad

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!

Oh good lord. I must be football season, the trolls have returned.

First Suggs, he's more than a 4th round back, had he been healthy he'd be at least a second round pick...I know what he did at VT, but Butch is gonna let him ride the pine behind pot head green so it doesn't really matter.

Yep, the Browns ran against us that last game....But at least we don't own the NFL record for having someone rush against us....How many yards did Jamal Lewis get again? When you guys actually learn to stop someone then you can talk smack...

So, the moral to the story is:

Get a real f**king hot wife to cover up all the "accidental soap dropping incidents" in the San Francisco Showerroom.

Correct???

And I could probably go to 2 Pro Bowls too if I just had to heave it up to let Terrell Owens do the rest of the work.

Gaymancia may have been to 2 Pro Bowls, but he's still gay--and I don't care which playmate he's covering-up his gayness with.

Comeon trolls!!! With that lisp??? With those stretch marks on his mouth??? Yep, got to be homo.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, Thats 2 more probowls than Kitna and Wonder boy who is gonna be the biggest bust known to Cinci sports. Except maybe Griffey who is out for the season, AGAIN. While the Tribe is in a playoff hunt. About Garcia, Im sure he could get a woman to convinced that he loves her if he is gay. I guess marrige is a little more sacred everywhere eles apposed to when your not marring your sister in the Nati.

P.S.- Does anybody know where I can find that picture of Kevin Kerschvan (sp?) getting thrown to the ground by William Green?

Yeah, Thats 2 more probowls than Kitna and Wonder boy who is gonna be the biggest bust known to Cinci sports. Except maybe Griffey who is out for the season, AGAIN. While the Tribe is in a playoff hunt. About Garcia, Im sure he could get a woman to convinced that he loves her if he is gay. I guess marrige is a little more sacred everywhere eles apposed to when your not marring your sister in the Nati.

P.S.- Does anybody know where I can find that picture of Kevin Kerschvan (sp?) getting thrown to the ground by William Green?

if Palmer busts then it still won't be as bad a bust Coach...But that's another story.

As for the reds indians thing(I can't believe that I'm about to defend the Reds) Have the Indians won a world series in your lifetime????What was that???? But how many World Series wins do the reds have in your lifetime??? Aye?

And just for a little bit more....Your Indians did go the World series a couple of times last decade...Oh yeah, they lost..... :D

Of course I know they lost, they lost to my Braves once :D

"P.S.- Does anybody know where I can find that picture of Kevin Kerschvan (sp?) getting thrown to the ground by William Green?" - Browniac

How about that picture of Jeff Burris picking off Tim Couch for Marvin Lewis' first Victory????

Do you know where I can find that????

Who-Dey!

:player: :angry: :player:

Yeah, Yeah, Who hasen't picked off Couch. Congrats!! Now try finishing a season over .500.

"Who-Dey" Hell is Lee Suggs?

No problem brother.. in fact we'll do it for you this year if you don't mind. Too bad the football gods will look down on the Browns and hopefully flood the whole city with your little pretty lake; at least that's the most humane.

It's funny, when people talk about the AFC North they say the Ravens are the favorites, the Bengals will push for it, Pittsburgh may surprise everyone, and, well, that's it.. rarely the Browns are mentioned. Again, tell me why you're so proud of your team? Quite frankly I'd be a little embarrassed and this coming from a BENGALS Fan! ^_^

Oh, and I was wondering, when was the last time the Browns made it to the Super Bowl? I was trying to find it, and perhaps it's a little late -- I tend to overlook things when it's late -- but couldn't even find a Super Bowl appearence. This must be a mistake. I mean, is the Browns moving to Baltimore and a couple of years later become a Super Bowl winner something to be ashamed of for Cleveland fans? I sure would be ashamed, and that coming from a BENGAL Fan!

No problem brother.. in fact we'll do it for you this year if you don't mind.

I wouldn' care one bit if you picked off TC a million times this year.

Again, tell me why you're so proud of your team? Quite frankly I'd be a little embarrassed and this coming from a BENGALS Fan!

Maybe because we win more than 2 games a season. Face it the Bengals were the laughingstock of the ENTIRE league, man thats bad.

Oh, and I was wondering, when was the last time the Browns made it to the Super Bowl? I was trying to find it, and perhaps it's a little late -- I tend to overlook things when it's late -- but couldn't even find a Super Bowl appearence. This must be a mistake. I mean, is the Browns moving to Baltimore and a couple of years later become a Super Bowl winner something to be ashamed of for Cleveland fans? I sure would be ashamed, and that coming from a BENGAL Fan!

The Brows have won 4 AAFL championships. Wait, Let me guess, those don't count as championships.

AND....The lowly Bungls finished 8-8 in 1996 and haven't had nine wins since 1990, I bet that sucks. Cleveland leads the all-time series, 32-29, and the Bungls have dropped four of the last five in the series.

Maybe because we win more than 2 games a season. Face it the Bengals were the laughingstock of the ENTIRE league, man thats bad.

Absolutely.. and everyone here is man enough to admit it. So you're not breaking any unturned clues there Sherlock Holmes, but I appreciate the effort.

The Brows have won 4 AAFL championships. Wait, Let me guess, those don't count as championships.

Wow, I generally give most people the benefit of the doubt, but I said Super Bowls didn't I boy genious? When the Bengals were born, the era of Super Bowl had begun, so you're little championships -- non-Super Bowl championships -- mean nothing if it's not a Super Bowl win Can anyone tell me who won the second to last championship before the World Series was born?

Seriously, did you just go back 40 YEARS to prove a point? :lol::lol: I love Browns fans if anything for a nice laugh. Thanks buddy.

AND....The lowly Bungls finished 8-8 in 1996 and haven't had nine wins since 1990, I bet that sucks. Cleveland leads the all-time series, 32-29, and the Bungls have dropped four of the last five in the series.

Good for you, and you have 0 Super Bowl appearances for it and have 40 years to go back before you find success in your less than dismal franchise. Good job making that abundantly clear to the most knowledgeable fans in the state of Ohio.

What, you're up 3 games all-time and you think your team is god's gift of football? Ok man, you can have those 3, I really don't care anyway... I'm not scare dof what my teams' future holds for us and must hold onto the past like Browns fans just to make sure mommy tells me everything will be alright in the morning when she tucks me in. Your Browns look scary -- more like scared -- I mean, I think the 2nd team of the University of Cincinnati could have their way..

Who cares about a couple of superbowl appearances?! 2nd place is the first loser!!!!

And since the Browns have never experienced that, let me tell you it's painful to see your team lose on the Super Bowl. But hey, that just means we were the best AFC team those years. Oh, if you really want to consider it, we did win 2 AFC Championships... isn't that the equivalent of NFL Championships pre-AFL/NFL merger days? And I do believe we won them 20 years after your final championship. But it's all good, at least you can just travel a little south in the state to see how winners play football. That sure must be convenient.

Just remember who held you out of the playoffs, for what the 13th year in a row? Nice pass Kitna to ROBERT GRIFFITH!

What "history", Brown Troll???

Your daddy's Browns are now in Baltiwhore. Your present Browns are an EXPANSION NIGHTMARE!!!

BTW, speaking of nightmares, how is Butch fairing???

:lol::lol::lol:

Just remember who held you out of the playoffs, for what the 13th year in a row? Nice pass Kitna to ROBERT GRIFFITH!

That's just plain stupid, but since you're a Browns fan I guess saying that is no big shock.

The Rams actually knocked us out of the playoffs....And even had we beat the clowns it still wouldn't have gotten the team into the playoffs cause the Ravens had to lose to the Steelers, and the Steelers suck almost as bad as the Browns. If you want to talk smack at least talk educated smack...But that's asking too much from a Browns fan I suppose :wacko: