CHIEFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hersheybar

I am sure stranger things have happen that is for sure but we are hot, and with your star CB out... Do you actually think you can score more than 40 points to win. Not even "MOTER MOUTH" can do that. Which by the way was the biggest mistakes the Bengals made. I was actually predicting them to lose this game. Not any longer. :D

Our Star CB??? Tory James is sitting out? WTF?

Actually it's Jeff Burris, the Bengals #2 CB. Besides, with the pedestrian WR's the Chiefs have it's not a major concern really....If you want to trash talk, at least get your info right...Yeah, as for "Motor Mouth" The Chefs wish they had a wide out of his caliber. Hell, they wish they had a WR of any caliber.

Cheers

Our Star CB??? Tory James is sitting out? WTF?

Actually it's Jeff Burris, the Bengals #2 CB. Besides, with the pedestrian WR's the Chiefs have it's not a major concern really....If you want to trash talk, at least get your info right...Yeah, as for "Motor Mouth" The Chefs wish they had a wide out of his caliber. Hell, they wish they had a WR of any caliber.

Cheers

The Bengal's endzone will be turned into a Garden of Worm this sunday.

A garden of worm?? Oh, right...that weird celebration move where the guy humps the ground.

Man, what is it with KC fans anyhow? In another thread, we have reps from multiple boards all begging us to drop in and chat. We should ignore the "pretty boys" on site A and go with the "big boys" on site B. Now we're talking about KC's "worm."

There's a line early in Mel Brooks' great comedy "Blazing Saddles" referencing Kansas City. Looks like he was on the mark...

A garden of worm?? Oh, right...that weird celebration move where the guy humps the ground.

Man, what is it with KC fans anyhow? In another thread, we have reps from multiple boards all begging us to drop in and chat. We should ignore the "pretty boys" on site A and go with the "big boys" on site B. Now we're talking about KC's "worm."

There's a line early in Mel Brooks' great comedy "Blazing Saddles" referencing Kansas City. Looks like he was on the mark...

http://www.songsouponsea.com/Promenade/Pos...oseidon2G1.html

This will help you understand the "Garden of Worm " reference. Now see how I made that relevant to theKC Chiefs...man I'm clever. :P

There is no Jungle in Cinny to my knowlege. If you ever want to see a Jungle come to Arrowhead. We do treat our fans well even when we lose thank you. Not often though we lose at home and that is a huge difference between the two teams. :rolleyes:

Then you have never been here, the Marvin era is underway and its a new Jungle in Cinny, I mean Cincy....

B)

New Jungle? You have a hard time selling out. Won't go into how many sell outs we have had and how large are stadium is and how small of a commuity we draw from? Not only that we have the best tail gaters, greatest fans which I will say come from 43 different states. Season ticket holders are up to 73,000. No problem on selling out the other 7K tickets. On top of that not a bad seat in the house.

New Jungle? You have a hard time selling out. Won't go into how many sell outs we have had and how large are stadium is and how small of a commuity we draw from? Not only that we have the best tail gaters, greatest fans which I will say come from 43 different states. Season ticket holders are up to 73,000. No problem on selling out the other 7K tickets. On top of that not a bad seat in the house.

With the rapid turn around, I can see why you'd have alll the bandwa ..... er fans. Never been to your place, but I would assume that the 4 worst seats in the house are in front of ...... in back of ..... and to the right and left of yours.

I know you've got good fans. I've spent the week talking to a bunch of them. And for a few exceptions, none of them were here.

With the rapid turn around, I can see why you'd have alll the bandwa ..... er fans. Never been to your place, but I would assume that the 4 worst seats in the house are in front of ...... in back of ..... and to the right and left of yours.

I know you've got good fans. I've spent the week talking to a bunch of them. And for a few exceptions, none of them were here.

You may be right the worst seat would be next to me, but only if you where from the opposing team. LOL. I make you eat crow all day. No big deal though. I am sure Bengal fans are use to that.

You may be right the worst seat would be next to me, but only if you where from the opposing team. LOL. I make you eat crow all day. No big deal though. I am sure Bengal fans are use to that.

No ..... they would still be the worst seats in the house. Clothes don't make the man, and they sure don't make the fan.

Trolls like you are still trolls no matter what kind of shirt they're wearing.