My buddy who's a N.Y. Giants fan asked me this

I said IF and WHEN the Indy Colts with Peyton Manning at QB meet the N.Y. Giants with Eli Manning at QB, it'll be the first time in NFL history two brothers have gone against each other from the quarterback position. Am I right, or am I missing something? :blink:

what about the hasselbecks, did seatle play washington last year?

Hold on now...we're talking about each brother actually playing a substantial part of the game. Not one brother playing while the other brother is warming the bench on 3rd string and never taking a snap. :huh:

I said IF and WHEN the Indy Colts with Peyton Manning at QB meet the N.Y. Giants with Eli Manning at QB, it'll be the first time in NFL history two brothers have gone against each other from the quarterback position. Am I right, or am I missing something? :blink:

I think you are right. The Hasselbecks didnt face each other last year if I remember right because Tim didnt play. And the only other brothers I can think of are Koy and Ty Detmer.

ya i think koy and ty played in a game at the same time before....prolly wrong though. Tim Hasselback looked better than Sorry ass ramsey yesterday...that boy looks scared at all times.