Bengals vs. Jets

PatsFanTX

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up man? Do you still have my shrine up???

My baby Sharon has left the team.. any news on that?

Sorry, the shrine had to come down. :( I needed the space for my dada website. Bob & Donna Ashford's dada fansite

I noticed on bengals.com that Sharon was not listed. :( Bummer...what a total babe! I wish I knew where she was!!

About freakin' time you showed up Bengal Bob!! Welcome back!

Thanks Billy! Great picture! I loved what the Bengals did to Corey and the Patriots! Let's hope for the same thing in December!

BengalBob, about time man, we need some new Melissa Stark stuff....

'Sup Larry! I keep looking for Melissa, but can't find much. I saw her reporting on TV for the Kentucky Derby and flipped out! Melissa!!!! Taks about babes!!!!!

Good to be back you guys!

BengalBob

oh and u know why we are gonna win? carson's never started. Ya i said it. Do you realize how many plays the jets have no clue about? Palmer is gonna have a ton of specific plays to his ability being utilized tomorrow. I cant wait till he opens up vs the secondary :player: COME ON BENGALS LETS GET THIS B-TCH STARTED!!!

oh and u know why we are gonna win? carson's never started. Ya i said it. Do you realize how many plays the jets have no clue about? Palmer is gonna have a ton of specific plays to his ability being utilized tomorrow. I cant wait till he opens up vs the secondary :player:

Not much of a secondary to scorch, especially if D. Abe trots out lame.

Carson's gonna roll, man, I sh*t you not :ph34r:

oh and u know why we are gonna win? carson's never started. Ya i said it. Do you realize how many plays the jets have no clue about? Palmer is gonna have a ton of specific plays to his ability being utilized tomorrow.

Ahhh yes the "Virgin Syndrome".....this is when you date a virgin because she is pure and you think you can be the one to take her virginity..........3yrs later she hasn't put out and you have a nasty case of blue balls and are $5,000 poorer :lol:

• 1 month later...

just thought i'd like to show you what kind of troll you were dealing with here.

see this: http://www.49ersparadise.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=801

"Hey folks, Patriot fan here.

I like to follow the competition in the AFCE pretty closely and I spent a little time on a Jets message board recently. They all feel the game this sunday will be a cakewalk and a guarenteed victory.

Most feel they have a huge advantage because in their opinions "the niners team consists of crap" and "the niners are a joke" and "after this weekend we'll be 5 - 0"

I happen to disagree and feel the Niners are a dangerous team because they are like a wounded animal, they have plenty of fight in them. Rattay proved last week that he can move the ball(didn't he break Montana's completion record for a game?)

Love to hear your thoughts on the game you have against the Jets this weekend.

Thanks"

i know it's a bit late, but this sound eerily familiar?

not just a jet fan trying to rub it in or anything, just trying to expose this idiot for the moron he is.

just thought i'd like to show you what kind of troll you were dealing with here.

see this: http://www.49ersparadise.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=801

"Hey folks, Patriot fan here.

I like to follow the competition in the AFCE pretty closely and I spent a little time on a Jets message board recently. They all feel the game this sunday will be a cakewalk and a guarenteed victory.

Most feel they have a huge advantage because in their opinions "the niners team consists of crap" and "the niners are a joke" and "after this weekend we'll be 5 - 0"

I happen to disagree and feel the Niners are a dangerous team because they are like a wounded animal, they have plenty of fight in them. Rattay proved last week that he can move the ball(didn't he break Montana's completion record for a game?)

Love to hear your thoughts on the game you have against the Jets this weekend.

Thanks"

i know it's a bit late, but this sound eerily familiar?

not just a jet fan trying to rub it in or anything, just trying to expose this idiot for the moron he is.

Who cares? He didn't cause any problems here, and he isn't causing any problems on the niners board. You Jets fans must have some self esteem problems.

Who cares? He didn't cause any problems here, and he isn't causing any problems on the niners board.

True. As a moderator I've seen a "problem child" or two, so to speak. PatsFanTx doesn't even register on my list of those offenders here. His post at the link you provided was more of an opinion of his about the direction of conversation at "JetsInsider.com, and quite harmless to me.

He posted a similar comment here to get some of us Bengal fans to go there and represent for our team. We did, talked some good football with some good Jets fans, and had a pretty good time even though our Bengals lost. So where the harm of what he did? :blink:

i guess in the end it doesn't really matter, but can you see how a jet fan would get annnoyed when a fan of a division rival goes onto every jets opponent message board just to rile their fans up against the jets?

and he has done so with a chargers board as well. obviously, he hasn't done it the last 2 weeks since those were against division rivals anyway.

just out of curiosity, how would you like it if i was cleveland browns or steelers fan and went onto the message board of every team you played against just to rile them up so they'd start talking sh!t about the bengals instead of really talking football?

i'd hazzard a guess the many of you would be annoyed at the very least.

just out of curiosity, how would you like it if i was cleveland browns or steelers fan and went onto the message board of every team you played against just to rile them up so they'd start talking sh!t about the bengals instead of really talking football?

Dude...are you forgetting which team we fervently follow here? It's the BENGALS...a.k.a. the "Bungles"! As in the team that ain't seen the playoffs or a winning record since 1990!?! So now you probably remember how pathetic things have been for football in Cincinnati for longer than we care to remember. <_<

We simply don't require someone to go to other teams forums to get them to talk s**t about the Bengals. It just has a way of happening all on it's own! So pardon us for not being too sypathetic about someone who recently began speaking badly about your Jets at opposing teams forums.

And I don't think I'd find someone who did that to us as "annoying". It would be more of a statement on how little of a real life that dude must have!

Dude...are you forgetting which team we fervently follow here? It's the BENGALS...a.k.a. the "Bungles"! As in the team that ain't seen the playoffs or a winning record since 1990!?! So now you probably remember how pathetic things have been for football in Cincinnati for longer than we care to remember. <_<

We simply don't require someone to go to other teams forums to get them to talk s**t about the Bengals. It just has a way of happening all on it's own! So pardon us for not being too sypathetic about someone who recently began speaking badly about your Jets at opposing teams forums.

And I don't think I'd find someone who did that to us as "annoying". It would be more of a statement on how little of a real life that dude must have!

Billy,

I'm curious. What is Blow's point???

Better YET:

What kind of f**ked up name is BLOW??? Are you gay or something???

:lol::D:lol::D

You must be homosexual to want to go get sympathy at a neutral team's site.

I hope you prove me wrong.

it's a long story that isn't very interesting...and like i said in my first post, i didn't come here to talk sh!t....but since you started it, barbarian, i'll finish it.

lemme see, where to begin....jets 4-0, bungles 1-3.

bungles last playoff appearance....can't remember that far back, jets 2002 afce champs, with a shutout win vs. the feared colts o in the 1st round.

and oh yeah, who won the opener? how many yards was rudi gonna run up on the "weak" jets d? i guess lt and travis henry were thinking the same thing.

trust me, you guys had my sympathy until this pathetic barbarian(in the closet homosexual) started mouthing off. the mods can and probably will delete this post, but the fact remain...

see ya...oh yeah and jets-34 bengals-27

rudi "i swear i'll run for 150yds vs. the jets" johnson - 23 carries 67yds with a 2.7 yd avg.

later

it's a long story that isn't very interesting...and like i said in my first post, i didn't come here to talk sh!t....but since you started it, barbarian, i'll finish it.

lemme see, where to begin....jets 4-0, bungles 1-3.

bungles last playoff appearance....can't remember that far back, jets 2002 afce champs, with a shutout win vs. the feared colts o in the 1st round.

and oh yeah, who won the opener? how many yards was rudi gonna run up on the "weak" jets d? i guess lt and travis henry were thinking the same thing.

trust me, you guys had my sympathy until this pathetic barbarian(in the closet homosexual) started mouthing off. the mods can and probably will delete this post, but the fact remain...

see ya...oh yeah and jets-34 bengals-27

rudi "i swear i'll run for 150yds vs. the jets" johnson - 23 carries 67yds with a 2.7 yd avg.

later

I have to ask--Does anybody have any IDEA what this adolescent is doing here???

p.s.

Dude, I CALL THEM THE BUNGLES!!!!!!!

What's your point here??? You're just a sad pathetic waste of o2 aren't you????

:lol::D:lol::D

Ok. I'll work with you here. You're 4-0??? Congratulations!!! You've beat these teams:

Cincinnati Win 31-24

San Diego Win 34-28

Miami Win 17-9

Buffalo Win 16-14

Can you guess how many WINS these teams have collectively???

FOUR!!!! You heard me, trollboy!!! That's 4 wins. Those 4 teams have 4 wins between them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you're in for one rude awakening next weekend when your pretender team The Pets play the Patriots--the real AFC East Team. Have fun beating San Fran and flexing those 9 inch biceps next weekend.

Enjoy it while you can--Tom Brady and Company are about to smack you in the mouth.

4-0??? Big f**king DEAL.

Blow: You are seriously barking up the wrong tree here.

Like Barbarian pointed out, yes you are 4-0. I loved how you blew away the winless Bills...oops...wait a minute...you squeaked out a last minute FG to win.

4-0 is great. I wish we were 4-0, enjoy it while it lasts!

The Jets next 12 games:

49ers (Ooo, a powerhouse team!)

@Patriots (You're gonna get bitch slapped in this one)

Dolphins (Ooo, another powerhouse team!)

@Bills (Will either the Dolphins or Bills have won ANY game by now???)

Ravens (Ray Lewis...ouch! hehehe)

@Browns (Damn, just how easy is your schedule?)

@Cardinals (It just keeps getting easier!)

Texans (Not as easy as others, but not a playoff contender that's for sure)

@Steelers (Can you stop the bus?)

Seahawks (They sucked on the road last year, how about this year)

Patriots (Another bitch slapping)

@Rams (Who cares)

Pretty sweet schedule the Jets have.

Blow: You are seriously barking up the wrong tree here.

Like Barbarian pointed out, yes you are 4-0. I loved how you blew away the winless Bills...oops...wait a minute...you squeaked out a last minute FG to win.

4-0 is great. I wish we were 4-0, enjoy it while it lasts!

The Jets next 12 games:

49ers (Ooo, a powerhouse team!)

@Patriots (You're gonna get bitch slapped in this one)

Dolphins (Ooo, another powerhouse team!)

@Bills (Will either the Dolphins or Bills have won ANY game by now???)

Ravens (Ray Lewis...ouch! hehehe)

@Browns (Damn, just how easy is your schedule?)

@Cardinals (It just keeps getting easier!)

Texans (Not as easy as others, but not a playoff contender that's for sure)

@Steelers (Can you stop the bus?)

Seahawks (They sucked on the road last year, how about this year)

Patriots (Another bitch slapping)

@Rams (Who cares)

Pretty sweet schedule the Jets have.

Most Jets fans have been pretty supportive of Cincy and in fact Blow was as well until you insulted the guy (simply b/c he was trying to point out that this Pats fan was a fraud). As for insultuing the Jets becasue of their schedule, I think thats pretty ridiculous. They haven't lost yet, no matter who they've played. Furthermore, the Pats have beat Buffalo, Miami, and Zona as 3 of their 4 wins. Big deal. Every NFL game is tough. As long as you win...that is what is important. And why would the Pats bitch slap us? We have won 5 out of the last 6 in Foxborough and our vets know how to beat that team. What is your reasoning?

Most Jets fans have been pretty supportive of Cincy and in fact Blow was as well until you insulted the guy (simply b/c he was trying to point out that this Pats fan was a fraud).  As for insultuing the Jets becasue of their schedule, I think thats pretty ridiculous.  They haven't lost yet, no matter who they've played.  Furthermore, the Pats have beat Buffalo, Miami, and Zona as 3 of their 4 wins.  Big deal.  Every NFL game is tough. As long as you win...that is what is important.  And why would the Pats bitch slap us?  We have won 5 out of the last 6 in Foxborough and our vets know how to beat that team.  What is your reasoning?

These guys were pretty classy the week before the Jets-Bengals game. More so than any other group of fans who have visited here. I realize that Blow's comments about Patsfan may be a little late but why all the hate? They aren't the ones who pissed in your cornflakes this morning. Save the hate for the Browns fans this week. Hey, where are the Browns fans this week?

but why all the hate?

Awww c'mon now. That wasn't hate. It's more of just messin' with someone who seems a little whiney over nothing, and a lack of real stuff to talk about coming off a bye weekend.

I personally like the Jets and their fans as a whole, you know, like smizzy and a few others that post here from time to time. Just blame it all on boredom!

why all the hate?

Why not? No one is spared on this site regardless of what they posted.

Well, I guess that all depends on your perspective. If you want a board full of meaningless insulting drivel where posts are based on trashing people for their opinons by infantile members who don't have a shred of self-esteem, and who's sole purpose for being here is so that they can feel better about themselves by belittling others (see bengalsinsider.com), then by all means hate away.

I just think it's more constructive to either agree or disagree with a post without being a dick. It can happen. It is possible to get your point across without being an a$$hole.

When I saw Jets fans posting here the week before our game, I assumed they were here to talk allot of trash. I was pleasantly surprised that they weren't rude, had nice things to say about our team and still proudly represented their team at the same time. Hell, Lester Lyles has been back several times, and even posted some CP wallpapers for all to use. I think that's pretty f***ing cool of him to do..think he'll be back now? I'd rather make friends than enemies.

I'm not calling you out Bob, or anyone else for that matter. I've always liked your posts. I think perhaps sparring with Barb has left you a little bitter.

I'm not calling you out Bob, or anyone else for that matter. I've always liked your posts.

I appreciate that.

I think perhaps sparring with Barb has left you a little bitter.

Can't beat 'em, join 'em. F**k it.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what is posted because someone is going to come along and rip your (meaning anyone's) well thought out post to shreds instead of discussing it decently and offering alternative opinions. All too often it is a complete rip.

So what the hell?