Falcons 1st Pick DeAngelo Hall Signs Deal

Lenny P reports that DeAngelo Hall has signed a 5 year deal w/ the Falcons in which he can void the 6th year w/ minimal playing time as the incentive. He also reports that the signing bonus Hall gets could end up being the richest the Falcons have ever offered, even higher than Vick's.

For those that don't know Vick's contract didn't have a high signing bonus for a #1 pick because his first year had plenty of guaranteed money as apart of his base salrary not included in the SB.

I could, but Kelly Hu's feet are kinda messed up (the pic I used cut off around there) so I had to make do. Besides I like Serena's legs, they're THICK!!!! :wub:

Besides, I'd hit all the girls in my sig w/o blinking. :D

How the heck does Serena Williams play Tennis with those two luscious coconuts on her chest? She must strap those puppies down with Kevlar!!

um is that serena williams the 2nd from the left? Can you please cover up her tree trunk legs with the chick next to her...thanks!

Pditty,

Dude, are you serious??? If you are, you need to get your head examined!!! The Williams Sisters have NICE BODS!!!

Who wouldn't like to have those "tree trunks" wrapped around their head???

Don't tell me you like the "Anorexic Cosmo Look"!!! You know the one--where the girl is 5'10 and only weighs 95 pounds??? Flat ass included???

Yuck!!!

Give me the Williams Sisters, J. LO (even though she is a dumbass), and Carmen Electra's thick ass with the booty shake included--AND I'M Pimp-SET!!!!

Hey Halp, could you hand me some more of your Purple Pills??? I'm getting sort of low over here.

:lol::lol::lol:

so barb u like men then huh? the williams sisters faces are manly and disgusting...they were horrible outfits that they think are awesome cuz they make them themselves and they got thick manly ass legs. there is nothing hot about them besides their breasts...sorry breasts do not make a girl. If u like breasts on manly women go hit up nicole bass. freak.

so barb u like men then huh? the williams sisters faces are manly and disgusting...they were horrible outfits that they think are awesome cuz they make them themselves and they got thick manly ass legs. there is nothing hot about them besides their breasts...sorry breasts do not make a girl. If u like breasts on manly women go hit up nicole bass. freak.

Pditty,

This is just for you:

Baby Got Back

I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung

Wanna pull up tough

Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed

Deep in the jeans she's wearing

I'm hooked and I can't stop staring

Oh, baby I wanna get with ya

And take your picture

My homeboys tried to warn me

But that butt you got

Make Me so horney

Ooh, rump of smooth skin

You say you wanna get in my benz

Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy

I've seen them dancin'

The hell with romancin'

She's Sweat,Wet, got it goin like a turbo vette

I'm tired of magazines

Saying flat butts are the thing

Take the average black man and ask him that

She gotta pack much back

So Fellas (yeah) Fellas(yeah)

Has your girlfriend got the butt (hell yeah)

Well shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake that healthy butt

Baby got back

(LA face with Oakland booty)

I like'em round and big

And when I'm throwin a gig

I just can't help myself

I'm actin like an animal

Now here's my scandal

I wanna get you home

And UH, double up UH UH

I aint talkin bout playboy

Cuz silicone parts were made for toys

I wannem real thick and juicy

So find that juicy double

Mixalot's in trouble

Beggin for a piece of that bubble

So I'm lookin' at rock videos

Knockin these bimbos walkin like hoes

You can have them bimbos

I'll keep my women like Flo Jo

A word to the thick soul sistas

I wanna get with ya

I won't cus or hit ya

But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna --

Til the break of dawn

Baby Got it goin on

Alot of pimps won't like this song

Cuz them punks lie to hit it and quit it

But I'd rather stay and play

Cuz I'm long and I'm strong

And I'm down to get the friction on

So ladies (yeah), Ladies (yeah)

Do you wanna roll in my Mercedes (yeah)

Then turn around

Stick it out

Even white boys got to shout

Baby got back

(LA face with the Oakland booty)

Yeah baby

When it comes to females

Cosmo ain't got nothin to do with my selection

36-24-36

Only if she's 5'3"

So your girlfriend throws a Honda

Playin workout tapes by Fonda

But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda

My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns hun

You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt

Some brothers wanna play that hard role

And tell you that the butt ain't gold

So they toss it and leave it

And I pull up quick to retrieve it

So cosmo says you're fat

Well I ain't down with that

Cuz your waste is small and your curves are kickin

And I'm thinkin bout stickin

To the beanpole dames in the magazines

You aint it miss thing

Give me a sista I can't resist her

Red beans and rice did miss her

Some knucklehead tried to dis

Cuz his girls were on my list

He had game but he chose to hit 'em

And pulled up quick to get with 'em

So ladies if the butt is round

And you wanna triple X throw down

Dial 1-900-MIXALOT and kick them nasty thoughts

Baby got back

Pditty, are you too white??? You DO like those Cosmo Bitches, don't you??? Oh well, you say tomato, I say tomoto.

:lol::lol:

Pditty,

Dude, are you serious??? If you are, you need to get your head examined!!! The Williams Sisters have NICE BODS!!!

Who wouldn't like to have those "tree trunks" wrapped around their head???

Don't tell me you like the "Anorexic Cosmo Look"!!! You know the one--where the girl is 5'10 and only weighs 95 pounds??? Flat ass included???

Yuck!!!

Give me the Williams Sisters, J. LO (even though she is a dumbass), and Carmen Electra's thick ass with the booty shake included--AND I'M Pimp-SET!!!!

Hey Halp, could you hand me some more of your Purple Pills??? I'm getting sort of low over here.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh dang...That's like twice I totally agree with Barbarian....The end is near :ph34r:

u guys must have some homosexual fantasies or something to be turned on by those beasts.

And no i dont discriminate, ive done all races, with big breasts and big butts, but not a girl that is manlier than me.

u guys must have some homosexual fantasies or something to be turned on by those beasts. 

And no i dont discriminate, ive done all races, with big breasts and big butts, but not a girl that is manlier than me.

Pditty,

You're absolutely right--you're completely normal. Everyone else is insane.

Are comments like this usually said by the insane???

:lol:

So, Norman Bates, like I said before--you can have your Ethopian Victoria's Secret models (who make the AOL stickman look like a real fatass)--while I'll be having fun with the Williams Sisters and Beyonce. That girl's got one of the best backs in music right now!!!

She's even a "naughy girl" too.

Woo-HOO!!!!!

:lol:

Sidenote: Has anyone notice how LAME the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has gotten??? Now those girls are anorexic!!! I wanna see JLO's booty--not a girl that if she turned sideways, you'd miss her!!!

Kirk, your comment was hilarious. Good one.

serena is manlier than john wayne. shes a f**kin bulldyke. Shes like 6'2" 250pds and has legs as big as mark henry, the worlds strongest man. thats disgusting.

Ur fab 5 joke was funny i guess, dont really know much about that show though like you guys obviously do.

and barb, i didnt say anything about beyonce...shes got a nice body.

Oh and some of us have something called "standards." This means that we actually can get some booty and can decide if we want to pass or take on it. Im sure alot of you take whatever is offered.

:) just trashtalking back...bit bored at work and its spicing the day up. and the season is almost upon us, so let the heavens open up and lets hear that whistle blow for the opening kickoff vs the jets for god sake!!!!!!!!!

:)  just trashtalking back...bit bored at work and its spicing the day up.  and the season is almost upon us, so let the heavens open up and lets hear that whistle blow for the opening kickoff vs the jets for god sake!!!!!!!!!

Hell yea buddy.. I think we're all pumped up! :player:

Yeah, I'm just throwing play jabs on the arm at you guys as well. I'm saving the serious upper-cuts and hooks for those Terd, Squeeler, or Blackbird TROLLS that decide to come in here and start talking trash.

As Jim Rome would say:

I'm getting JACKED about this season!!!!! Especially the first game--I hope I am wrong about the Bungles having a long day.

;)

Sidenote: At least Jam31 is not a troll. At least he is a respectable poster. Overall, I like his style.