AVP! (Alien Versus Predator)

Man...whoever though up this matchup is a genius! I thought FVJ (Feddie Versus Jason) would rock, but IMO, it was just lame.

Now we have the two most badass monsters to ever hit the big screen duking out against one another with all of humanity stuck in the crossfire!

Now if only Sigourney Weaver and Arnold Shwartznegger were in this flick fighting these critters side by side...now THAT would REALLY be awesome!

I'm still banking on Arnold doing T4.

Aliens vs. Pred looks AWESOME! The first Predator was great, one of the best action flicks of all time. It's on AMC all the time.. Alien and Aliens (parts one and two) were great; 3 and 4 were so-so, but ruined the great potential the series had.

This movie will be great when it comes out.

Aliens vs. Pred looks AWESOME! The first Predator was great, one of the best action flicks of all time. It's on AMC all the time.. Alien and Aliens (parts one and two) were great; 3 and 4 were so-so, but ruined the great potential the series had.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting a little tired of seeing the Terminator trying to kill John Connor, PRE-WAR!!!

I want to see a mature John Connor, when the machines start exterminating humans "up to the brink of extinction". Then John Connor teaches everyone left on how to effectively kick ass!!!

I wanna see the future--don't you guys??? I wanna see the future wars in LA when the machines take on the humans. Those parts were cool in the original Terminator and T2!!!

I originally thought that's what T2 or T3 was going to be. Bring back Michael Biehn for a cameo too!!!

Imagine this movie in a theater too--if they don't f**k it up!!!!! Wow!!!

I'm thinking that the producers of Alien vs. Predator are going to f**k it up. However, I like how they're bringing back Lance Henrickson for a cameo. I think the same can be done for Michael Biehn in T4!!!!

Sidenote: Did you notice how T3 never showed the Govenator's abs??? Maybe it's time for Hans and Frans to "pump the Govenator back up" again???

:lol::lol:

Well the previews I've seen so far on T.V. and on line look AWESOME! But then again I've gone to see movies that the previews looked great, but that's because that was ALL the good parts in the flick. The rest of it sucked!

Case in point: The Hulk. GOD did that movie SUCK!! I rented it for 99 cents and STILL felt ripped off! :rolleyes:

The AVP premise is nothing new....(The Capcom arcade game was boss)

in fact, the studios took the idea from Dark Horse comics...they originally thought up the matchup, along with Robocop vs. Terminator and Batman vs. Predator

Still hope it doesnt suck though

I like Sanaa Lathan, but I can't help wondering why the hell is she in this movie <_<

In regards to T4, the rumor (and it's always a rumor with these freakin' sequal movies) is that it's going to take place after the nuc war while Conner is with other humans fighting the machines. It's a good storyline, but they need to bring James Cameron back for it if it's going to be any good.

Aliens vs. Pred looks AWESOME!  The first Predator was great, one of the best action flicks of all time.  It's on AMC all the time.. Alien and Aliens (parts one and two) were great; 3 and 4 were so-so, but ruined the great potential the series had. 

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting a little tired of seeing the Terminator trying to kill John Connor, PRE-WAR!!!

I want to see a mature John Connor, when the machines start exterminating humans "up to the brink of extinction". Then John Connor teaches everyone left on how to effectively kick ass!!!

I wanna see the future--don't you guys??? I wanna see the future wars in LA when the machines take on the humans. Those parts were cool in the original Terminator and T2!!!

I originally thought that's what T2 or T3 was going to be. Bring back Michael Biehn for a cameo too!!!

Imagine this movie in a theater too--if they don't f**k it up!!!!! Wow!!!

I'm thinking that the producers of Alien vs. Predator are going to f**k it up. However, I like how they're bringing back Lance Henrickson for a cameo. I think the same can be done for Michael Biehn in T4!!!!

Sidenote: Did you notice how T3 never showed the Govenator's abs??? Maybe it's time for Hans and Frans to "pump the Govenator back up" again???

:lol::lol:

For Once, I am in total agreement with Barbarian. Enough with chasing that damn kid around. Finish the damn thing..!! How do we beat them..? How do we win the war..? How does he figure out how to defeat an invincible foe..? Just how badass was his girl..??

And as to the Question.." Why the hell is Sanaa Lathan in AVP ..? "

* Man Who Cares'..? * It's Sanaa Lathan, She's fine as all what-not ! My wife and I met her Father Stan Lathan last year after the Def Poets Jam came to Atlanta. Cool dude.

Interesting tid bit on AVP. A friend and I last year came up with several scripts and ideas concerning what movies should come out, re-done etc. etc.. 2 of them including AVP have become feature films. The movie concept is exactly what we wrote down, which means several things must have happened...

1. There actually is a " chip " in my head that the government had placed their by bad aliens ! :lol:

2. Metaphysics and all that buy into that stuff really do apply , and human beings do share one mind, a never ending resource of information that we are all tied to!

3. I just didn't get my idea to Hollywood fast enough to milk somebody elses' idea.

Or D. all of the above ;)