Todd Jones traded

bengalsfan33

What do you all think of this?

The same as always...the Reds got bent over, and they slipped them the "HanCOCK".

If this guy was worth a s**t, the Phillies wouldn't be trading him away. Bad trade, but par for Lindners course.

Machado, who was hitting .229 with six home runs and 26 RBIs at Triple-A Scranton, will be sent to the Reds' Triple-A Louisville affiliate. Hancock, who was 0-1 with a 9.00 ERA in four games -- two starts -- with Philadelphia will take Jones' place on the roster.

I'm not sure about this trade yet. I need to see what Hancock can do before I judge...

Every year the REDS get a player nobody wants, and then the players starts playing good then before you know it ,the players gone a.k.a Jose Guillen and Juan Encarnacion. :angry:

Machado, who was hitting .229 with six home runs and 26 RBIs at Triple-A Scranton, will be sent to the Reds' Triple-A Louisville affiliate. Hancock, who was 0-1 with a 9.00 ERA in four games -- two starts -- with Philadelphia will take Jones' place on the roster.

I'm not sure about this trade yet. I need to see what Hancock can do before I judge...

Well, he had two errors in his Louisville Riverbats debut yesterday!

Well, he had two errors in his Louisville Riverbats debut yesterday!

Don't you mean Machado? Hancock is with the Reds and won Friday nights (completed Saturday afternoon) game. Unless I missed something, which I do a lot now with the Reds.. my interest just isn't there right now.