Don's Crystal Ball Week 4 picks

thedon

Great Job guys enjoy the victor, I will enjoy my earnings of this week hit almost everything already made over $1,500 for the weekend and if I hit my teaser tomorrow and the Colts don't lose by 16 I make another $1,000. Thxs for the comments from the members that like it and get it. <Derek I can't help you bro I try to explain the best I can but we just don't see eye 2 eye, don't worry I know that I'm not for everybody, and I guess my analysis also sucked this week.

Good Job all again and best of luck next week.

Don't get too cocky your in the exact same place you were when you first made your bet with me over two years ago and I entered your competition. And that's behind me on the leaderboard. I'm two points out of first place and I probably spend a total of five minutes filling out your form. A monkey throwing darts at a board could probably beat you. Take your miracle week and enjoy it because you'll never have another one. And don't forget your place or your old signature because from where I'm sitting it still applies.

hahah Joel You came to post actually By STATS!!! you're in 5th and I'm in 3rd and well if that's the case a guy getting beat by a Monkey is doing better than you

Get me front row tickets to the Final Showdown in this riveting rivalry of message board spammers. :yawn:

I've known these guys for years and at different message boards. They're not spamming. They're just competing in a pick'em league.

Billy the Don takes me to seriously. I guess I simply have a way of making people angry. He doesn't help himself by claiming to be an expert but yet can't beat a person that's never made a sports dollar bet in their life. I guess there's two winners of his game now. The one with the most total points and one that doesn't? Don't ask me I've never played a game where you didn't win by not having the most total points except golf. He is in fourth place with total points and third place with some other game that doesn't include all the points. I'm ahead of him in total points but behind if you subtract some of my points for some mysterious reason. I just think the fact that the first time I ever tried this I kicked his butt and he had to go with this signature that he was my BITCH for a full-year was more than his ego could handle. You know me I am more interested in irritating the guy than winning his game. Unfortunately for him I'm able to do both way to easily.

hahaha so much self promoting... nah you never irritate me I have fun with all your smack talk is funny because you never accept anything.. If you win it's because you're better if you lose it's because you didn't even try hahaha So funny Saxon.

And the first stat which is the important is Record plain and simple how many picks you get right vs wrong the other one is with extra points. Members can win by both ways but I count record as a stat the most, personally... points was an addition to the league made like 3 years ago to put something extra

Get me front row tickets to the Final Showdown in this riveting rivalry of message board spammers. :yawn:

I've known these guys for years and at different message boards. They're not spamming. They're just competing in a pick'em league.

Billy the Don takes me to seriously. I guess I simply have a way of making people angry. He doesn't help himself by claiming to be an expert but yet can't beat a person that's never made a sports dollar bet in their life. I guess there's two winners of his game now. The one with the most total points and one that doesn't? Don't ask me I've never played a game where you didn't win by not having the most total points except golf. He is in fourth place with total points and third place with some other game that doesn't include all the points. I'm ahead of him in total points but behind if you subtract some of my points for some mysterious reason. I just think the fact that the first time I ever tried this I kicked his butt and he had to go with this signature that he was my BITCH for a full-year was more than his ego could handle. You know me I am more interested in irritating the guy than winning his game. Unfortunately for him I'm able to do both way to easily.

hahaha so much self promoting... nah you never irritate me I have fun with all your smack talk is funny because you never accept anything.. If you win it's because you're better if you lose it's because you didn't even try hahaha So funny Saxon.

And the first stat which is the important is Record plain and simple how many picks you get right vs wrong the other one is with extra points. Members can win by both ways but I count record as a stat the most, personally... points was an addition to the league made like 3 years ago to put something extra

Right the one "you count" not any normal person. Total points aways wins dumb ***.

Your leader board for total points is all that matters. Not some sub game you want to add in becuse you can't hang. You had a lucky week just to get there in your sub game. If totalt points does not win a game you make up a new one. What's next after you fall on your face in your sub game? You going to start a third game like the lowest points wins? You have a shot at that one. You in 3 yes 3 seasons have never and I mean never have had more total points than me and I have only played in 3 seasons. YOUR STILL MY BITCH tell you beat me and it wont happen.

Right the one "you count" not any normal person. Total points aways wins dumb ***.

Your leader board for total points is all that matters. Not some sub game you want to add in becuse you can't hang. You had a lucky week just to get there in your sub game. If totalt points does not win a game you make up a new one. What's next after you fall on your face in your sub game? You going to start a third game like the lowest points wins? You have a shot at that one. You in 3 yes 3 seasons have never and I mean never have had more total points than me and I have only played in 3 seasons. YOUR STILL MY BITCH tell you beat me and it wont happen.

The leader board I always post in the column is the stats leader board not the Points leader board but if you want to feel important because you're winning in that column do so... And don't talk about 3 season. Because you barely beat me in the first season when things started going south for u on the second one you quit for "personal reasons" ad cried about it for weeks and now you're behind after 4 weeks. So take it....

The leader board I always post in the column is the stats leader board not the Points leader board but if you want to feel important because you're winning in that column do so... And don't talk about 3 season. Because you barely beat me in the first season when things started going south for u on the second one you quit for "personal reasons" ad cried about it for weeks and now you're behind after 4 weeks. So take it....

I quit last season towards the very end of the season with a gigantic lead over you because you were so far behind you weren't getting the lines out or the outcome of the week sometimes until two or three weeks later. This is the God's honest truth. I've been hoping you would have a good week just so you would keep up with the game. Last year it got so frustrating with you being up to a couple weeks behind I just said f**k it and quit because you had already quit several weeks earlier. You had no chance of catching me or anyone else. And I'm serious I literally told my best friend before last week because you were already fading away I hope you do well or this game will blow because you will lose all interest in it. That is why I voted to let you alter your predictions even though as I stated in the other thread to two times I tried to change mine you said no. I actually pity you and was hoping and trying to keep you in it. Now that we have your attention try not to kill yourself on your downward spiral because that's all I've seen from you in three seasons but one week.

little more to add just so you don't try to bull-s**t your way ouy you sheep molesting inbred.

Just a little proof you weren't even getting your picks out until Sunday on too many occasions let alone not bothering with results up to two and three weeks late. Your broke your very own deadline rule because you weren't interested because you're getting spanked by not only me but everyone. Your deadline is never later than Thursday and sometimes you didn't put out your selections until game day.

Don's Crystal Ball Week 7 Picks Cincinnati Bengals TheDon 0 Replies

Oct 24 2010 02:28 AM

By: TheDon

That's a Sunday at 2:28 in the morning. There's more but you know the truth and you've been exposed.